New NA Record,, Sorry Trainman

I lOve tho comments - not all of us bought our trucks used - mine was 66k and currently it gets 5.8 mpg

I know that not everyone bought them used that was a part of the joke man. The worst MPG I have ever gotten was 7.9 that best being 18 though.

Wow, now you got me worried, sounds a lot like what mine is doing. I'm waiting on tony to call me back, gonna try out his billet master/slave setup. Hope I don't find something similar when I tear into it.

hey buddy, I got it sitting here, I got the message, but have been busy thru the weekend, wil give you a shout morrow

Funny man.:D:aetsch: If you listen you can hear the announcer say "SRT" before the first pass. Also when was the last time you heard a Hemi with a 6 speed, duh.

:D:D:D:D Yeah I heard that tranny dude, was loud grinding for real.

Update to what?

We want an update from the OP regarding his run. There were points in the thread where dyno sheets, compete time slips, etc, were talked about. Personally, I am waiting to see the build sheet for the engine.

We want an update from the OP regarding his run. There were points in the thread where dyno sheets, compete time slips, etc, were talked about. Personally, I am waiting to see the build sheet for the engine.

I know what he meant, I just don't think any updates are forthcoming,lol. He keeps mentioning specs on a Gen 3 and 4 build, not his build.

I did get a personal phone call from Ken (SRT10Venomous) and we had a nice conversation. Seems like a great guy. He didn't know much of the exact specs but did give a few details he could remember. He also gave me the phone number of RollingThunderz and said to speak to Ned. On his build he says the compression was raised, but I don't know to what. He said he thinks the flow on the Gen III Stage 3 heads was between 315 and 330 cfm on the intake side. He did not know the cam specs. He said it dynoed 547 on a Mustang dyno and 597 on the other dyno. He did say power through the mid range was up to 80 more rwhp than the equivalent car engine, but the car would overtake it above 5000 rpm. He said he would send me his dyno charts so I could compare the HP throughout the range compared to my dyno charts. He said he made two passes on the night in question. He said the first pass he eased out of the hole in first and then hit it in 2nd gear and ran a low 13 sec ET at 118mph. He said it pulls real hard through the mid range. He also said the stock tune is in place and that the dyno runs stop at 5800 rpm.
Just as a side note my stock engine with exhaust , ported intake, BBK TB and an SCT tune from DC Performance made 541 rwhp on their DynaPack dyno. Its where they remove the rear tires and mount the dyno directly to the rear axles,so it reads a little higher than most dynos. I still don't know how he did it on street tires because I know how useless traction is with my truck and street tires. I also talked with Ronnie and he seems to think it would take in excess of 700 rwhp to go 121 with over 5400 lbs of weight.

I did get a personal phone call from Ken (SRT10Venomous) and we had a nice conversation. Seems like a great guy. He didn't know much of the exact specs but did give a few details he could remember. He also gave me the phone number of RollingThunderz and said to speak to Ned. On his build he says the compression was raised, but I don't know to what. He said he thinks the flow on the Gen III Stage 3 heads was between 315 and 330 cfm on the intake side. He did not know the cam specs. He said it dynoed 547 on a Mustang dyno and 597 on the other dyno. He did say power through the mid range was up to 80 more rwhp than the equivalent car engine, but the car would overtake it above 5000 rpm. He said he would send me his dyno charts so I could compare the HP throughout the range compared to my dyno charts. He said he made two passes on the night in question. He said the first pass he eased out of the hole in first and then hit it in 2nd gear and ran a low 13 sec ET at 118mph. He said it pulls real hard through the mid range. He also said the stock tune is in place and that the dyno runs stop at 5800 rpm.
Just as a side note my stock engine with exhaust , ported intake, BBK TB and an SCT tune from DC Performance made 541 rwhp on their DynaPack dyno. Its where they remove the rear tires and mount the dyno directly to the rear axles,so it reads a little higher than most dynos. I still don't know how he did it on street tires because I know how useless traction is with my truck and street tires. I also talked with Ronnie and he seems to think it would take in excess of 700 rwhp to go 121 with over 5400 lbs of weight.

Yup Jerry, that's the main point that we've been rying to get across.

Dyno numbers don't equate to timeslips, all the big build guys here know that. Fatjack, Trainman and I run fast mostly due to getting traction rather than making alot of hp.

Yup Jerry, that's the main point that we've been rying to get across.

Did you guys notice this posting in the performance section... ."Anyone running a BTR No2 Propane system or had one
SRT10VENOMOUS". Maybe there's his extra 100 hp since he says he's making 597rwhp on motor.

is n20 or propane is considered n/a? not around here...

how bout n/a and no power adders?

his numbers are around tony's kit... cam, heads, intake... not divulging anything new here...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back