new to here.....

Rootbeer? that might be pretty darn good

316670_268934549784705_267366663274827_1235056_1389383_n.jpg

The rootbeer was pretty Dang good. But then again anything we do is pretty Dang good. If we don't like how it tastes or turns out it doesn't leave our door. Thinkin about making a chocolate and banana cupcake. Lol might get back into working with chocolate and such to make logos or other designs

Welcome to the club Legs! I'm sure everyone would love to see you in a bikini,especially the outcome if they were taken out in the cold and rain!!! Lol:D

5 pages and still no good pictures

oh........

and

welcome to the site... even if you are a turd i mean ford lover !

LMAO at all of this!!!!!! Be patient....bikini pics will come eventually. Just got a fifth of Rum yesterday.... ;)

And the mummy ones on the left have been the best I have ever tasted....

"mummies are a chocolate devils cake with oreos n cream filling with a french vanilla buttercream and m n m eyes"

315781_305696102775216_267366663274827_1391251_163531387_n.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to VTCOA. Don't feed the animals!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7eNDZLwo8Q]ZZ Top - Legs - YouTube[/ame]

man, them cupcakes look goooood:rock::rock::rock::rock:

a glass of cold milk & a box of them rootbeer, peanutbutter, mummies & the brain ones would be great

she got her own shop & does she ship?????

Yeah...she runs a cupcake business out of the house but we still haven't figured out shipping. Gotta find a cost affective way to ship them. Has to prevent tip over and has to prevent melting...two difficult problems to tackle....all while keeping the cost low enough for customers.

lol how did i get volunteered to do bikini shots? ill be expecting money then lol and yes i run my own cupcake shop. i dont have near enough money to open up my own storefront yet. but everything tastes amazing and looks pretty good since im a perfectionist it has to look right. but if we can figure out how to ship i think ill make WAY more money then. ill keep yall up to date on what i find. and thanks for all the warm welcomes from everyone

lol how did i get volunteered to do bikini shots? ill be expecting money then lol and yes i run my own cupcake shop. i dont have near enough money to open up my own storefront yet. but everything tastes amazing and looks pretty good since im a perfectionist it has to look right. but if we can figure out how to ship i think ill make WAY more money then. ill keep yall up to date on what i find. and thanks for all the warm welcomes from everyone

How does a perfectionist end up with a Falcon?:D

lol cuz falcon is perfect for me! DUH! lol :) hes better than he likes to lead on

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back