new to here.....

To put a pic of your wife up with these dogs. You have one great sense of humor man. :)

Hey hey hey.....no rushing things man....only my GF. Don't jump things ahead for me....she already isn't satisfied with my 3 year plan...lol.

If I got pushed off the bridge, I thought I would take you with me. lol

To LEGS, welcome to the asylum, the inmates DO bite, NEVER, EVER, encourage them, great that ur a bit of a tomboy, lacy one at that. Enjoy ur stay, encourage ur man to more mods, & no bikini shots for this bunch!

To LEGS, welcome to the asylum, the inmates DO bite, NEVER, EVER, encourage them, great that ur a bit of a tomboy, lacy one at that. Enjoy ur stay, encourage ur man to more mods, & more bikini shots for this bunch!

Fixed

lol would be nice to be his wife... hes just taking a million years lol and bungies are a no go for me. id rather sky dive rather than go straight head first to the ground lol OOOHHH yeah did i mention im usually armed somehow wither its my gun, my knife, or pepper spray... :) we have to have money for mods lol hey if yall buy cupcakes ill get him to do more mods... =)

howdy & welcome to the RBC:rock:

LOL where do u live again? ill try to come up with ideas for shipping. ask falcon lol he loves my cupcakes and he normally doesnt eat them lol

ill do some research on sending some. or yall could come here for the winter LOL

lol sounds good. try looking up my facebook page of some of the stuff me and my mom and sister have done. cupcake 911. if u have a favorite lemme know ahead of time so i can have some done up

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back