Night Runner poss 4 sale

Nothing tragic happend to the other one. I put over 100k miles on it, and drove it hard. Made 74 passes down the track. The transmission was starting to pop out of reverse and it needed the rear end serviced, transmission serviced, brakes, and tires, and all this happend around the time my baby came early. So i let it go for what i owed on it to get that bill off me in a hurry.

And in reference to am i going to do this to yours.... Well this truck absolutely deserves to go down the track once during its life. And im going to take it there. ONCE. When I pay this truck this respect, it will be TLC'd throughout its many years under my ownership. A few mods along the way, improvements here and there, and religious maintenance. I want to make sure this one doesnt get away. My last truck was cheap, and i beat on it... this one :love: Im taking care of.

i was in no way questioning your intentions or saying you wont take care of it, just wondering...

and i absolutely agree with you that she needs to go down the track, maybe a couople times to get her broke in:D. i just never got the chance since it is a ways away for me and always have shit going on. i am sur you will take perfect care of YOUR truck:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back