Night Runner poss 4 sale

i almost traded my truck for an 06 inferno the week after i bought mine...another local dealer clearly wanted theirs gone... this was april 07 and it was a new 06...

they told me give us $2k and you can have it for 0% for 6 years...but my payment was gonna be up $100/month... i didn't do it...at times, i wish i woulda... but besides the 3rd seat...i'm glad i didn't ...

i bet some black rims would look killer on an inferno red, but $100 difference a month can be a big difference, especially if your just an average joe like me.

i bet some black rims would look killer on an inferno red, but $100 difference a month can be a big difference, especially if your just an average joe like me.

or an average "geo" like me, bwahahhahahaha. yup, im thinkin bout quittin my day job.... uhhh, i need to get some sleep:eek:

$100 now is nothing...$100 when shit hit the fan for the construction industry at the end of 08 and most of 09... yeah...BIG difference...

i do pretty well for myself, and $100 a month for 6 years is still a large amount of money, for a 2 year newer truck anyways, plus another 2k

i do pretty well for myself, and $100 a month for 6 years is still a large amount of money, for a 2 year newer truck anyways, plus another 2k

Considering i got my last truck for 15,280....... ah fuck, i dont care, sell me the bitch:aetsch:

that's my point...it's feast or famine...

when it's good, you throw $100 out the window...when it's bad, you're pickin' up pennies in the wa-ma parking lot...well...it's not been that bad for me...but i would;)

that's my point...it's feast or famine...

when it's good, you throw $100 out the window...when it's bad, you're pickin' up pennies in the wa-ma parking lot...well...it's not been that bad for me...but i would;)

true, true.......

Hey pennies make nickles, nickles make dimes and so on till you get them dollars...

wow that was nice of you Geo, Thanks bud! lol.

that would be badass wouldnt it? two murdered out srt's. one RC and one QC. you know, one for a guy and the QC for the wife to take the children shopping for groceries and such:aetsch:

that would be badass wouldnt it? two murdered out srt's. one RC and one QC. you know, one for a guy and the QC for the wife to take the children shopping for groceries and such:aetsch:

yeah that would be super bad a$$ except my chevron card would hate life at almost 4 bucks a gallon. whoa 2 srt10s 100+ to fill up yikes lol. Im good with the wife driving the Lexus IS300, gettin 27mpg :D

damn i need to get my wife into one of those. her trailblazer gets shitty ass mileage. like 18 or somethin. maybe it will help if i put 22's on it:D

damn i need to get my wife into one of those. her trailblazer gets shitty ass mileage. like 18 or somethin. maybe it will help if i put 22's on it:D

Yea i had my wifey in my old dakota for a while and she loved it but that thing got horrible gas mileage so now that i drive my little civic everyday and she drives the lexus my gas bill has been cut in half. The lexus is on a nice 18" stagged wheel setup so it looks pretty pissed off from behind

F U, bro!!!!!! hahaha:bike::D

If you put in perspective, the QC truck itself is a girl. The SC is a boy. Therefore Geos gay cause he plays with its.....stick. LOLLOL:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back