Night Runner poss 4 sale

damn she'sclean and can't blame you....I sold my truck when i didn't need to either....got a pretty good offer for it so had to let her go..... I had quit a bit more mods than you but if you get her sold for 26k as is I don't think that would be to bad.... But Iv'e cleared the way for a new toy now ;)

damn she'sclean and can't blame you....I sold my truck when i didn't need to either....got a pretty good offer for it so had to let her go..... I had quit a bit more mods than you but if you get her sold for 26k as is I don't think that would be to bad.... But Iv'e cleared the way for a new toy now ;)

thanks bro. i really dont want to get rid of her, i love this truck. but it would basically make home life much easier all around if she is gone.

i have been talking to a guy here over the weekend and might be switchin companies here comin up, long as my hall doent throw a fit:mad:. but if that goes unhitched, i will be sittin much prettier. and she will proly stay. nothing is for-sure right now tho so im just kinda seein what is happenen out there.

I have notice that the QC's are sellin MUCH easier than the RC's. so that might hurt me a little.

how much money it is gunna cost to make this beast as fast as i want it is coming in to play also.

And yes, your truck is MUCH more modded than mine. that thing looked sweet. we found out we were pregnant the day i was headed to chicago to trade my 05 silver QC for my current NR. if only we had known. i had the balance of that truck much lower and might not have been in the same boat i am now. oh well

thanks bro

some new pics :D

992-waxed-srt-015.jpg

990-waxed-srt-013.jpg

995-waxed-srt-018.jpg

997-waxed-srt-020.jpg

989-waxed-srt-012.jpg

I just went through selling the truck also. You gotta do what is right for the family.

GLWS

yeah all the kid family stuff is quite heart breaking now tell us the REAL reason drill boy........because she is making you git rid of the $$$$$ pit LOL
hope your having a wonderful 4th buddy......................

yeah all the kid family stuff is quite heart breaking now tell us the REAL reason drill boy........because she is making you git rid of the $$$$$ pit LOL
hope your having a wonderful 4th buddy......................

LMAO, sadly you are somewhat right, the old lady never liked this truck. she loved my o5qc. but she could drive that one too. dont know why manual trannies are so hard for her to get the hang of. maybe becouse she is stupid, ohhh. boom.:congrats::congrats:

I am having a great weekend too, thanks buddy. enjoy yourself aswell and dont drink too much:D. catch some bass for me:rock:

Bump for a nice NR! Hope you get what you deserve outta her. She is a fine lady. The NR that is, never met the wife.:D

Man, i sure would love a bottom dollar set in stone. Something i can take to the bank.

Sounds like it's sold Geo... there you go. Give him the bottom dollar with no mods...:aetsch:

Jeff, lol,:D, that bottom dollar means bottom dollar hehehe.

lol at this point i want one so bad i would take it on jack stands, and buy 4 doughnuts to get around. Although if i got this truck i would want it as is. This is one of the cleanest, and most tastefully modified 06's i have seen for sale since i sold mine. Besides Wesalbert's. And after talking to him, the only way i can get his truck is if he comes with it, and i dont know if i can pry his hands off the steering wheel. Especially after he got TOTM!

So what im getting at Geo, is post me a price or PM me.

Last edited:
Dustin, Scott, Jeff.

Thank you very nuch for the kind words. what mods i have done to this truck has been thought out and done exactly how i invisioned it when i bought it. I am glad you guys have good taste in trucks like me:rock:

Jeff, you have a PM sir.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back