Night Runner poss 4 sale

Any news?

went to a couple job interviews today and recieved a couple job offers. still have some details to iron out in my contract though. so still nothing "set in stone". i still must talk with my current employer and see wher everyone stands. sorry for the delay

Geo, I bought my Night Runner QC because I wanted a family ride otherwise, I would have gotten a SC. You should consider a QC and stay in the family.

Geo, I bought my Night Runner QC because I wanted a family ride otherwise, I would have gotten a SC. You should consider a QC and stay in the family.

yeah, i traded an 05 qc to get my RC NR. acctualy found out we were pregnant on the drive up to get the truck. bu the reason i am selling is not to fit more people in, we have two other vehicles that will fit all four of us confortably. i am possibly selling to get rid of a payment. we are trying to cut the unnessasary things out so my wife ca quit her job and be home with the boys all the time. but thanks for thinkin of me bro.

will you two lovebirds just make a deal...or a baby...either way:D

To be honest, I think we both made babies Dan. LOL My baby boy was born last month on the 6th and I'm pretty sure Geo had his baby in the past month or so as well. So in a since we did have babies just not together. :D

Ive got flights pulled for this this weekend to St. Louis, Indianapolis, cincinatti, and dayton. Which one do you want me to take? :D

Lol i priced a rental car. $149 unlimited miles. Calculated 79 bucks in fuel to get there in a Chevy Aveo. 1/3 the price of flying, but i get to see the country. Must see if the misses wants to go. Then i can sleep on the way there while she drives the Chevy Aveo, and she can try to sleep on the way back while i drive Chris's truck home.

Well if chris doesnt sell me this beauty, i am getting the one in houston.

sorry man, just got your pm's today. been a crazy couple days. but my pm says it all bro.

not 100% yet, but i am pretty sure jeff is gunna be driving a bad ass NR here pretty quick. unless he cannot contain himself and buys an inferno red one on Craigslist. ( which looks pretty nice,, but not as good as mine, IMHO) hahah:elefant::elefant::elefant:

The guy in houston is completely out of the question. He hasnt responded to any call or email since he told me he would take 26k.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back