Night Runner poss 4 sale

Geodriller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#258/400 2006 NR RC. just short of 33k miles, but rising:D

just testing the waters here, not deffinate, but the truck will likely go this year. not in a hurry to sell. and deffinatly not gunna bend over. this truck can be sold as is, or i can put it all back to stock, minus some tailights, and the NR stickers. so proly less than $200.

Currently the truck is blacked, badgeless, and sexy

mods includes:

all ram heads and SRT badges removed including steerin wheel and replaced with venom badges, (still has ram on hood, but am just waiting for the badge to be finished and Carbon fibered wrapped. alredy purchased)

JTSVP Venom Series Shifter, handle is carbon fiber wrapped (currently 1 of 2:rock:), and sports a JTSVP black venom shifter knob.

Blacked out Led Tails and stock 3rd brake light.

JTSVP rear lowering blocks (truck sits level)

Caltracs, best mod ever. truck launches straight and hard and zero wheelhop. even in a slide the truck wants to straighten out.

JTSVP venom black centercaps and black lugs.

has Blue foglight bulbs and a blue HID headlight kit that has yet to be installed

not much done to the engine.

Full exhaust, Belanger LTH with HFC, and a Maggie catback. proly 1k miles on headers and 3k miles on catback.

Volant "Ram-air" lmao, CAI and SCT tuned by torrie. i have purchased 3 tunes and only have 1, so u can customize two more tunes for free:D, if you so choose

I dont have the title in hand but i can if someone here wants to buy the truck, it can be paid off but will not doso until i know for sure

I am talking with a Dodge dealership guy who wants it,,, bad, lol

but nothing is certain. the truck will likely be coupled with my other ram and traded in. but figured i would show it here aswell.

here are some pics but can take some more if you want. thanks for lookin:

Attachments

• wheels 007.jpg
    wheels 007.jpg
    551.5 KB · Views: 259
  • wheels 009.jpg
    wheels 009.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 396
  • shifter handle 004.jpg
    shifter handle 004.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 234
  • shifter handle 009.jpg
    shifter handle 009.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 242
  • shifter handle 011.jpg
    shifter handle 011.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 231
  • VOTW 001.jpg
    VOTW 001.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 2,532
  • VOTW 003.jpg
    VOTW 003.jpg
    641.6 KB · Views: 1,585
  • VOTW 005.jpg
    VOTW 005.jpg
    612.3 KB · Views: 3,711
  • VOTW 010.jpg
    VOTW 010.jpg
    604.4 KB · Views: 444
  • VOTW 009.jpg
    VOTW 009.jpg
    638.6 KB · Views: 668
Last edited:
A price would be helpful.

I know, and im still not sure to be honest. proly be somethin like 26k as is and 24k if i take it bac to stock. and if anyone has any opinions on the price,,,feel free to GFU

DISCLAIMER: this price is as unsure as i am about selling

hell, even trade in is valued at around 25k, and to be perfectly honest i overpaid at 26,500 when i bought it last fall. cuz i had a shitload of overtime and a good year, so i got exactly what i wanted.

plus, i dont have to sell. if i must,,, i could pay it off at the end of the year and stick it back in the garage.

#258/400 2006 NR RC. just short of 33k miles, but rising:D

just testing the waters here, not deffinate, but the truck will likely go this year. not in a hurry to sell. and deffinatly not gunna bend over. this truck can be sold as is, or i can put it all back to stock, minus some tailights, and the NR stickers. so proly less than $200.

Currently the truck is blacked, badgeless, and sexy

mods includes:

all ram heads and SRT badges removed including steerin wheel and replaced with venom badges, (still has ram on hood, but am just waiting for the badge to be finished and Carbon fibered wrapped. alredy purchased)

JTSVP Venom Series Shifter, handle is carbon fiber wrapped (currently 1 of 2:rock:), and sports a JTSVP black venom shifter knob.

Blacked out Led Tails and stock 3rd brake light.

JTSVP rear lowering blocks (truck sits level)

Caltracs, best mod ever. truck launches straight and hard and zero wheelhop. even in a slide the truck wants to straighten out.

JTSVP venom black centercaps and black lugs.

has Blue foglight bulbs and a blue HID headlight kit that has yet to be installed

not much done to the engine.

Full exhaust, Belanger LTH with HFC, and a Maggie catback. proly 1k miles on headers and 3k miles on catback.

Volant "Ram-air" lmao, CAI and SCT tuned by torrie. i have purchased 3 tunes and only have 1, so u can customize two more tunes for free:D, if you so choose

I dont have the title in hand but i can if someone here wants to buy the truck, it can be paid off but will not doso until i know for sure

I am talking with a Dodge dealership guy who wants it,,, bad, lol

but nothing is certain. the truck will likely be coupled with my other ram and traded in. but figured i would show it here aswell.

here are some pics but can take some more if you want. thanks for lookin:

Why don't you start partin with some of those mods... I'm tellin ya, you've got about 2k that you can get back from sellin some of that...

help out your brothers on here Geo... Lots of guys wantin mods, just some of its too damn expensive when you got little ones still shittin through enough diapers :toilet:to pay for a car payment lol...

Why don't you start partin with some of those mods... I'm tellin ya, you've got about 2k that you can get back from sellin some of that...

help out your brothers on here Geo... Lots of guys wantin mods, just some of its too damn expensive when you got little ones still shittin through enough diapers :toilet:to pay for a car payment lol...

yeah, i hear ya. my new little guy is most of the reason for selling. but not the reason itself. and if i trade it in i will sell everything and take it back to stock.

Glws. What you gonna trade for?

my work truck gets 10 mpg and i have around a 45mile comute evryday, what i want to do is sell y work truck, sell mods off 10 and trade it in stock

then use that and some cash and buy either a newer QC 4X4, or maybe even a dakota. Must be 4x4 and get decent gas mileage. i HAVE to have a poickup truck. that is not an option. but basically if i can buy a truck and get rid of this payment, ins, gas, etc... we can confortably make the oldlady a stay at home mom. and do it safely (financially). so it is pay off the truck, and thats risky with the amount of work i have, or sell. but only if i sellcan the wifey quit her job and stay at home. we are far from upper class. plus i just dont want my baby boy anywhere else but at home with mom. just dont seem right to drop off a 1 month old at a daycare type place and pay the rediculous rates.

she has to be back at work in 2 weeks, and we really started to seriously talk about this this weekend, cuz i just ignored the fact and hoped it would go away;). but thetime is aproacching and this is the best way to do it....we think. nothing is concrete though

(sell your mods) yea, you should sell it... get a viper (and sell your mods)

hahaha, when dan was thinkin bout sellin his 10, he had some brand new headers in his garage that he wsnt sure what to do with. put on or sell. well. he made the mistake of giving me his phone #. i will not give you mine:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:LMAO, ur first in line bud, ill let you know

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

hey,, i will be checking the air pressure in my tires later. so if i have any questions. il be sure to text you.

thats the third time you said that,,,,and i still cant find where to check it at???DRRRRRRRRRR, ill just stick to gluing popcice sticks to birdhouses

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back