Night Runners - Be Counted

2006 Nightrunner #290 is just for sale overhere in Holland..
It's a brand new truck...

nrnl.jpg

nrnl1.jpg

Just bought Mine today RC NR

Hey guys just bought my RC NR today 108 of 400. In Knoxville TN. 8K. Bone Stock just the way I like it. No tint or anything.. Traded in my 05 RC black with 34,874 on her. I think it was a little faster than the 06 (Maybe just in my head) but seems like more handleing again (maybe in my head) but I love it 05 had some small issues I did not like shakey and in the cab more noise. 06 seems tighter and road ready.. ?? .. Will have pics this week when it is not raining......

Mike Ramirez said:
Hey guys just bought my RC NR today 108 of 400. In Knoxville TN. 8K. Bone Stock just the way I like it. No tint or anything.. Traded in my 05 RC black with 34,874 on her. I think it was a little faster than the 06 (Maybe just in my head) but seems like more handleing again (maybe in my head) but I love it 05 had some small issues I did not like shakey and in the cab more noise. 06 seems tighter and road ready.. ?? .. Will have pics this week when it is not raining......

Congrats on the purchase neighbor....you ever get up to Kingsport?....I would like to see another NR in person....mine is the only one I have seen..

Mike Ramirez said:

CONGRATS.....

New NR for my collection

No never been there. I moved to Oak Ridge in April from London Ky. By the way HOW BOUT THEM C.A.T.S. But would not mind meeting some day. Just P.M me and let me know. Iam in. Maybe Gatlin B. or ??? anywhere.

Both RC's and QC's are in the 400.....

Sweet, this thread is ALIVE :rock:

Prof said:
How are things in the Big D Jason?

Life is good, spending time with family, work is busy, and I'm wheeling again, which is a blast....

How is Illinois?

Big Perm said:
Life is good, spending time with family, work is busy, and I'm wheeling again, which is a blast....

How is Illinois?

We have loved the Chicago area...great food, wonderful people, but the winter is cold.

I am shopping for people south of the Mason/Dixon line to camp in with when the snow starts to fall.

Glad things are going well for you.

Roy

hemi9673 said:
hemi9673, Laron, 114 of 400 QC

Hello Memi 9673....move your post over to the new members section and let everyone meet you!

Welcome!

Number 026/400 is a RC, and have 24 inches wheels.
The hometown for the truck is Stockholm / Sweden.

SRT-SWE said:
Number 026/400 is a RC, and have 24 inches wheels.
The hometown for the truck is Stockholm / Sweden.

Welcome to the club from TN....sporting # 87 myself....now go over to the new member section and expose yourself to all of the forum...:elefant:

# 387 here just purchased.Really like the truck having a lot of fun with it. I really like the Night Runner package it makes the truck look mean!!!

Attachments

• Russell's Pic 013.jpg
    Russell's Pic 013.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 9,688
Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back