Nitrous Bottle Mount????

lol again everything on the internet must be true.. LOLOLOL OMG..

Funny why you see drag cars who run back to back purge every run.. must be because they are installing new full bottles every run LOL..

call up a reputable seller of No2 Products and they will tell you exactly what I have told you here...

You did not read everything else posted....bro you can be wrong its ok!! no one will hate you any less...lol

You did not read everything else posted....bro you can be wrong its ok!! no one will hate you any less...lol

lol your such a jerkoff -- call up a no2 company and ask them if purging is only for new bottles being attached to remove the air that is trapped between the bottle and the solenoid.. then ask them why cars continue to purge between each run....

you just might learn something ... other than your internetz learningz

All of you guys just crack me up!!!! All I did was post a thread asking whether or not it would be ok to mount my bottle on the extra battery rack!!! FYI....I have decided to mount it behind my seat!!! Thanks Midnight!!!

Good call, that's where I had mine in my first 10.

All of you guys just crack me up!!!! All I did was post a thread asking whether or not it would be ok to mount my bottle on the extra battery rack!!! FYI....I have decided to mount it behind my seat!!! Thanks Midnight!!!

Just don't hook the purge up behind seat or these guy will jump on you and beat you down:D

Chris you have posted before that you gave never sprayed it before.

Never on the track. But i do on the street just for fun. I installed it right be for BCB. But i didn't use it up there. Thats like 570 from my house if something went bad. One hell of a tow truck bill. LOL

Never on the track. But i do on the street just for fun. I installed it right be for BCB. But i didn't use it up there. Thats like 570 from my house if something went bad. One hell of a tow truck bill. LOL

Wuss, I drove 700 from Houston and sprayed ,then drove 700 back and sprayed it halfway back and punked a new camaro on highway did it to him three times before he gave up LOL

Make sure you tell your brother GreyGoose to shine that truck up so when I pass him up I can see a good reflection of my CE in it lol:D

Wuss, I drove 700 from Houston and sprayed ,then drove 700 back and sprayed it halfway back and punked a new camaro on highway did it to him three times before he gave up LOL

You have deep pockets.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back