NOS

Geodriller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So exactly how dangerous is say a 100 or 150 shot on a stock motor,

I was always told u need to be forged, that the oem could not handle it, but i c on here a couplke people are spraying there stock engines

Are you fine if you just do it every now and again?:dontknow:

Are you rolling the dice every time you do it:dontknow:

thanks

It is a tough question. Some of these trucks would have 0 issues with that shot. Other ones go belly up with minor mods. It really is the luck of the draw if you ask me. :(

Our engines love the stuff. Stay at 150 or below and you will...probably....not have any problems. A word of warning the stuff is like crack, it is addicting.

I've heard the same thing as FatJack said 150 or less...and Jack knows his spray! But a good tune is said to be the key....

Have never gotten a good 1/4 mi time. Have run 7.28 in the 1/8th. Was really hoping to see sub 11.50's at Valdosta.

Oh ok cool. If it wasnt for that darn axle you probably wouldve gotten it. Was a nice day and really nice temps. 11.5s is where i would like to get my truck one day but dont know if i should go spray or FI.

I've heard the same thing as FatJack said 150 or less...and Jack knows his spray! But a good tune is said to be the key....

A good tune is key for safe spray? or safer i should say

and whta kind of mods make it more dangerous? boltons?

I have sprayed 150 shot on the stock tune w/good gas. Torrie bout pissed his britches when I told him that. My last 10 passes or so have been on the 200 shot.

I have sprayed 150 shot on the stock tune w/good gas. Torrie bout pissed his britches when I told him that. My last 10 passes or so have been on the 200 shot.

:vroam::vroam::vroam:

Damn i got torrie to change my tune for a 100 shot, but 150 and stock tune, thats just crazy!

I've sprayed 150 on the 91 tune with race gas or octane booster, I did log A/F and timing on a dyno to make sure it was safe. Have easily over 70 passes and no problems so far, use colder plugs.

Race fuel 100%

Please guys don't think I am trying to encourage anyone to use a 200 shot on a stock engine. You really have to be either old or stupid to do that and I am both.

Race fuel 100%

Please guys don't think I am trying to encourage anyone to use a 200 shot on a stock engine. You really have to be either old or stupid to do that and I am both.

LMFAO, thats good stuff jack,

No, im not sure what im guna do, just wondeing how safe it really is. I dont have $ for a replacement/rebuilt engine if i do mess somethin up, so not sure if i am guna put on the spray.

Thanks for all the usefull imput though guys, really apreciate it.

Race fuel 100%

Lol hahahhahaha . I know your not trying to encourage any one to run a 200 shot lol. But hearing about people doing it is awesome. Bad azz! Did the 200 shot increase you time significantly?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back