NOS

Just silicone a loonie on top of it. Would make a good conversation piece. :D

I still dont see the difference from moving it up to the tb...the air is going to take all the fuel/nitrous to the cylinders, so i dont see the problem. I never used nitrous before so im probably missing something..lol. I dont want anything to go boom but at the same time i dont want a big ass hole in my intake.

Gasoline stays a liquid at room temperature , sort of, it won't boil and flash off the same as notrous. Nitrous stays a liquid only under pressure in the bottle and hoses right until it leaves the nozzle. Then it takes all the heat it finds, to boil off into a gas and will freeze the air going past it! This release will try to mix the gas with it but it will condense into droplets that will be heavy and will not make the sharp corner of the intake tube. The gas will splat against the wall of the intake tube and stay wet there and trapping even more that try's to make that corner . Like driving on a slippery road!

So in other words this could "pool up" and cause a nitrous backfire?.... ok im moving...seen to many videos of that..lol. If i leave the hole open in my intake will it cause any issues?

Maw. Just put a happy face sticker over it! So it doesn't suck in any dirt

tech signal wire.
Installing a window switch now and need to know which wire to hook the green from the zex to the tech.
Could someone Please tell me where to hook up the green wire.

If all goes well will be shooting 125 this coming weekend. Got tune. Just need the green wire hook up.

Thank you
adam

I hooked the wire up on the #4 coil pack signal wire. If you look at the ecm and the large harness on the left side of the engine bay, you will see 3 large plugs...disconnect the bottom one and unwrap the cover....look for the blue/white wire and tap into that.

Also im not sure if u installed a NMU with a WOT trigger, but you need to install/program your NMU first and then install the window switch.

Last edited:
Thank you, yes I did hook everything and tested NMU and white wire to the TPS, I'm now hooking up the SW.

post up how the 125 goes! i plan on 125 on the 29th , weather permitting!! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back