Nov 15 VTCOA Banner Signing BBQ in SoCal

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
Steven (YellowFeverQuad) just got the VTCOA traveling banner at his front door step today.

Since Steven quoted himself as a "postno" lurker instead of a "postho" like me he asked that I start this thread.

So here is the time and date:

The VTCOA Banner Signing BBQ will be on Saturday Nov 15 2008 starting around noon in Pasedena CA. Since I don't think It's a good idea to post up Steven's address maybe everyone that would like to attend can put their name on the list and Steven will PM you with his address in Pasedena.

Here's a start on the list:

1. YellowFeverQuad......................................Steven
2. SrtBradsBoss...........................................Jayme
3. SrtBrad...................................................Brad

The Banner should be filled up after this party.:D I'll bring the projector and the VTCOA videos as well.:rock: :rock: Maybe D can showcase his skills?:dontknow: and who knows if Annu can show up with some hot girls to take a few pics.;) We will have to warn the FBI if Mikey shows up and maybe my girlfriend Denise will show up with her knife bearing husband.:D :D OC Bob might scare the whole neighborhood with his Harley especially if he brings a few friends.;) Hell maybe VnmPwrd will show up along with Ryan, Eddie, Alfredo, Mas, Mike Kuriger, Mike Brady, Ron (Black Pearl) and a few other locals. I just might have to get Jerry to come out of retirement in Santa Monica to join the festivities. Our new SoCal local Andrew Heywood might get a real introduction to the VTCOA along with a few other newbies including Brandon from DC Performance. There should be enough Cheesecake to make Mas happy and maybe enough booze to make Jake (Black1) happy.

Patrick and Jack what Say You?

Last edited:
I was wondering where that banner was. Well, since November 15th is a banner signing BBQ, it is in a great place. I was hoping to take it with me to Europe this weekend and have the guys in Amsterdam sign it since I will be there soon. Perhaps next time.

So is that going to take some members off the list? No one is updating the thread, and it just goes out and then magically appears.

1. YellowFeverQuad................................... ...Steven
2. SrtBradsBoss...................................... .....Jayme
3. SrtBrad........................................... ........Brad
4. ccfeyh.....................................................Carl

Updated list:

5. FerrariTruck..............................................Alfredo

Updated list:

5. FerrariTruck..............................................Alfredo
6. Black Pearl................................................Ron

Banner & bbq

If I have no work that day I would be honored to attend,thank you bradsrt:D

Pasadena huh, I love Pasadena,. In fact the Little Old Lady from Pasadena is one of my favorite tunes ........... Not sure if we can make it, but it would be fun :rock:

Little Old Lady from Pasadena -- Dodge Muscle Cars (MUST SEE) :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxwxsFsNjq8

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Brand new shiny red super stock Dodge

Wifey said:
Pasadena huh, I love Pasadena,. In fact the Little Old Lady from Pasadena is one of my favorite tunes ........... Not sure if we can make it, but it would be fun :rock:

Little Old Lady from Pasadena -- Dodge Muscle Cars (MUST SEE) :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxwxsFsNjq8

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Brand new shiny red super stock Dodge

I'm not taking no for an answer Denise. Both you and Jerry have to attend. :rock: :rock:

OCBob said:
I'll try to make it Brad, but I'm not even sure if I'll have any transportation by that time! We'll see how things go, but I will try.

get on the RTD:D :D :D :D

OCBob said:
I'll try to make it Brad, but I'm not even sure if I'll have any transportation by that time! We'll see how things go, but I will try.
Shanks mare ................ :p

SrtBradsBoss said:
Wifey you have to come Please :D
We have to see how things are going in our lives, will give it some thought :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back