Nov 15 VTCOA Banner Signing BBQ in SoCal

I dunno if I missed it but did anyone reply to the two previous inquiries by FatJack and Ironhead about the banner making it to Macon by the 22nd?

yellowfeverquad said:
Dont know whos next in line but if i ship it sunday it should reach just about anywhere by the 20th some one let me know.:D

maybe i will take it from you and i will ship it:rock:

Sorry folks, but we're on the other side of the fires and have no way to get there today.

Hey, we're safe, just can't get there from here. 14 is closed, 210 closed, the 5, 210, 14 interchange closed. We're sitting here in the desert.

But if any of you might be interested in showing off your trucks on the 22nd at a Toys 4 Tots event in Fullerton. Let me know. It's free, just bring an unwrapped toy.

ccfeyh said:
But if any of you might be interested in showing off your trucks on the 22nd at a Toys 4 Tots event in Fullerton. Let me know. It's free, just bring an unwrapped toy.

That would be a good idea:idea: Got more details:dontknow:

black pearl said:
That would be a good idea:idea: Got more details:dontknow:

PT CRUISERS OF ORANGE COUNTY
NOVEMBER 22, 2008 MEET & GREET

TOYS FOR TOTS

GIOVANNI’S PIZZA
3920 HARBOR BLVD
FULLERTON, CA

TIME 10:00AM TO 2:00PM

PLEASE BRING AS MANY UNWRAPPED TOYS, GAMES, BOOKS OR JEWELRY, TO DONATE, FOR A BOY OR GIRL …AGES FROM VERY YOUNG TO TEENAGERS, FOR OUR NOVEMBER MEET & GREET.

WE WILL HAVE MARINES ON HAND TO PACK A TRUCK WITH OUR GOODIES TO BE DISTRIBUTED FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING.

Even though this is a PT Cruiser event, this annual thing collects a great amount of toys for the kids. Anyone bringing a few toys to donate is welcome.

They also have raffles and 50-50 drawings, and they love our trucks, we show up there occasionally in my truck and it always is a center of attention.

FYI: You probably will see the one and only Hemi PT, plus a vast majority of these PT Cruisers have thousands of bucks invested in them and are all show cars.

If you'd like to see and example of one of the PT's, go to Stinkers web site and look in his gallery called "other rides". That's my wife's PT, for what it has invested, I could have bought two 10's LOL

If anyone is onterested in going, let me know and we'll meet up there or we can meet close by and roll in together.

Last edited:
Looks like we are going to have to pass tonight fellas. The whole famn damily is sick. :( Including our little one. Looks like we have another opportunity next week end, so at least I knew I didn't have the truck detailed for nothing... Sorry guys.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back