Updated list:

1. YellowFeverQuad................................... ...Steven
2. SrtBradsBoss...................................... .....Jayme
3. SrtBrad........................................... ........Brad
4. ccfeyh.....................................................Carl
5. FerrariTruck..............................................Alfredo
6. HDVIPER...................................................Mike & Tausha

Count me in!

We need the banner in Macon on the 21st if possible. Would someone PM me or Jimi for an address?

Is anyone going to tell us where in Pasadena we are going. Don't think getting off the freeway and screaming, "Where's the Barbeque" is going to cut it.

ccfeyh said:
Is anyone going to tell us where in Pasadena we are going. Don't think getting off the freeway and screaming, "Where's the Barbeque" is going to cut it.

Sorry guys I just got home. Put your name on the list and YellowFeverQuad will pm everyone on the list with the address. If anyone needs they can also call me at 323 896-3281.

Brad

BBQ ADDRESS

Hey Guys
Been Busy Just about forgot about it,BBQ at my place bring a plate or something to help out,if you cant,just bring you and yours for a great night.Will get under way about 6ish and finish about 10-12ish,not a flash gig.anyway tha address is 841 Bank st South Pasaena CA 91030 if you ge lost call me Stephen@ 714-272-6754 P.S i have a family and its not party central,but i like a few drinks & good company.:rock::rock::rock:

hey guys I dont think im gonna be able to make the bbq gtg...have big dinner and all that jazz set up for the gf tomarrow. Its the big 1 yr anniversary and well you know how that goes.. Steven if its possible I'd like to stop by before and like around 5-5,30 and at least sign the banner..

FerrariTruck said:
hey guys I dont think im gonna be able to make the bbq gtg...have big dinner and all that jazz set up for the gf tomarrow. Its the big 1 yr anniversary and well you know how that goes.. Steven if its possible I'd like to stop by before and like around 5-5,30 and at least sign the banner..
Alfredo, I think the BBQ is the 15th not tomorrow :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Just found out that we have a prior engagement setup for that day. I can make it, but will not be driving the truck, be driving the wife's pimped out PT Cruiser if you guys don't mind having a PT in the crowd..

ccfeyh said:
Just found out that we have a prior engagement setup for that day. I can make it, but will not be driving the truck, be driving the wife's pimped out PT Cruiser if you guys don't mind having a PT in the crowd..

I'll be driving the Durango since I can only have 1 passenger in the truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back