Obviously i am no mechanic:????

jeffgilliam.2005 said:
WOOOOW...yeah i shouldn't have watched the video...STupid me....That's all i want...

Talk to NBT...he has the cats meow for the street! That was his sweet truck laying down that mid 12 and those awesome sounds.

Welcome to the Family

My vote would be to keep her stock, but I think your leaning pretty hard away from that. So go with the S\C

Jeff

jeffgilliam.2005 said:
WOOOOW...yeah i shouldn't have watched the video...STupid me....That's all i want...

For now :)

I dont know how many times I've said "OK, I'm happy now, I dont need any more". I'm still saying it now.

Stinker said:
man that was easy!!lololol

better not let him here the turbos!lololol

Now Stinker, lets not confuse the process here.

With the S/C from Roe, we can be sure he won't be stupid enough to toss and STS on his truck :D

jeffgilliam.2005 said:
wow it can get vicous quick....

Jeff, this is not vicious. Just looking out for a brother

And Yea, you don't want to hear Stinkers Truck. You'll never be able to make up your mind :D

Just another ...... Jeff

I think we can dig up that vid of Stinkers 14 second run at the MOPAR Nationals in 2006...or maybe we can find a clip of Blake taking off in reverse in Florida!

Stink...is there a strong safe single turbo set up around?

Blake proved to be a very good sport...he accidentally left the big build truck in reverse after getting back into the lights last year...reved and came off the line...backwards. He was a great sport and took the ribbing like a man...

LOLOL I need to make a new clip, there may be one from boomers gtg somewhere:dontknow:
but with the boost like it is now its realllllly noticable:D :D :D

I honestly dont know if there is a single, kit, I would love for someone to buy the single kit from pro dummies, or from austin and use a single 76mm turbo with upgraded internals and a good fuel system,,,,,wwwoooooooowwww!

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Now Stinker, lets not confuse the process here.

With the S/C from Roe, we can be sure he won't be stupid enough to toss and STS on his truck :D

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :damnmate: :damnmate: :damnmate: :damnmate: :alberteinstein: :alberteinstein: :alberteinstein: :alberteinstein: :alberteinstein: :alberteinstein: :alberteinstein: :viking: :viking: :viking: :bird: :bird: :ciao: :shakehands: :bike: :trytofly: :help: :vollkommenauf: :motz: :thefinger: :motz: :thefinger: :motz: :thefinger: :motz: :thefinger: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :flybye: :flybye: :flybye: :bandit: :driver: :ridinghorse:

Hopefully i will get everything put on before you get that posted that way i can't change my mind again...LOL....

jeffgilliam.2005 said:
come on Stinker i NEED to see a video clip......

We're still trying to get real quarter mile times out of him... :dontknow: :2in1:

Manic said:
We're still trying to get real quarter mile times out of him... :dontknow: :2in1:

You know I keep getting that, and no offense Manic you know I love ya bro, but honeslty the trucks not ready:dontknow:

I still want to get shocks, gotta get the right rims and a few other safty items, I raced long enough to expect anything to happen an want to be prepared for that.:D

Plus the way my schedule works its kinda hard jsut to pop over to the track these days, and also the main thing is ...........I havent driven the truck for two years........ I am enjoying driving it:rock: ... and when it does go to the track anything could happen, clutch, driveshaft, engine components....... so I jsut want to enjoy the truck while I am able, when you get to the level of 1000+ hp things become high maintenance, and as long as I keep it around 750hp things stay calm.

but dont worry, it may be at the nats, or just before, but the day will come:D

Manic said:
Patience young weedwacker, You must become one with your truck.

J.R.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back