Obviously i am no mechanic:????

All good my friend, I honestly don't blame you. After not being able to drive it for 2 years I definately would be afraid to bust'in something. Especially since you have the whole summer to go!

At this time you should be a very proud owner, you currently have the highest proven horsepower dyno sheet... :adore: :adore: Until you decide to something weird like put larger turbos on it... :eek:

Be on the look out for me to be giving you a call soon. Thinking about a couple upgrades on the FZ1 in the future...

Sorry Jeff for hoing your thread... :eek: In your case I would really suggest the Roe, it is a sweat unit! :rock:

Will

Manic said:
All good my friend, I honestly don't blame you. After not being able to drive it for 2 years I definately would be afraid to bust'in something. Especially since you have the whole summer to go!

At this time you should be a very proud owner, you currently have the highest proven horsepower dyno sheet... :adore: :adore: Until you decide to something weird like put larger turbos on it... :eek:

Be on the look out for me to be giving you a call soon. Thinking about a couple upgrades on the FZ1 in the future...

Sorry Jeff for hoing your thread... :eek: In your case I would really suggest the Roe, it is a sweat unit! :rock:

Will

LOLOl no worries mate! Nowwhat has dreams fo the Brutal 10 every single night bro!!:D :D :D

but I do think IF he is going to do the install I would suggest the Roe,

IF he wants major hp from a supercharger, then DC perfomance or one of our other vndors. and go with the paxton.

if ya want to be a broke ass , and not drive ya truck fo 6 months or more go turbos:D :D :D

Jeff, the Roe looks and sounds damn beautiful, will give you mid 12 second times on a basically stock engineand I think the kit comes with a VEC 3 so you don't have to buy any extra computer shit. Ask Prof about these his engine bay is gorgeous.

not bad not bad, although the music was a little different...just kidding....i got questions for you though...Did you put it on?Who tuned or dynoed it.???and if had a second chance would you just go with paxton..????

Sean Roe and his crew installed and tuned it for me!! I live very close so it was a simple choice. If your looking for the SC whine you will want the Roe. If your looking for high HP numbers the Paxton would be a better choice!!

The Paxton also hits its torque & Hp higher in the RPM range, probably better for running on the track, The Roe SC hits its top torque at a lower RPM so its really quick and snappy!! Really fun to drive from stop;ight to stoplight!!

Although there are roumors of Roe comming out with a bigger pulley!!:D

Depends, first off I don't think they are doing installs anymore!!

Call them and ask.

I had several other things done besides the install/tune. Oil Change, Tranny Fluid change, re location of the Vec from Engine bay to inside cab.

I would guess it will cost you around 8-9 K for the Sc and equipment installed. depending on who does it.

jeffgilliam.2005 said:
What's the chances of me being able to put it on...???

have a pro do it...not worth the risk....plus the magic is in the tune.

run low 600's to the wheels and you don't have to touch the motor....Quicksilver just hit 18,000 miles on his paxton with out a hiccup....

$10,000+....

Stinker said:
You know I keep getting that, and no offense Manic you know I love ya bro, but honeslty the trucks not ready:dontknow:

I still want to get shocks, gotta get the right rims and a few other safty items, I raced long enough to expect anything to happen an want to be prepared for that.:D

Plus the way my schedule works its kinda hard jsut to pop over to the track these days, and also the main thing is ...........I havent driven the truck for two years........ I am enjoying driving it:rock: ... and when it does go to the track anything could happen, clutch, driveshaft, engine components....... so I jsut want to enjoy the truck while I am able, when you get to the level of 1000+ hp things become high maintenance, and as long as I keep it around 750hp things stay calm.

but dont worry, it may be at the nats, or just before, but the day will come:D

blah blah blah....just run it all ready you big woman.....:D

Well when the time comes i guess i will have to do some searching for a good local tuner/installer....

jeffgilliam.2005 said:
Well when the time comes i guess i will have to do some searching for a good local tuner/installer....

takes about a 6 hour install there jeff, program comes with it, if you can figure out how to remove the intake ya got it made.

there is a guy in lower bama that will do it cheap. probably area of $1500 or less.

Roe no longer installs

jeffgilliam.2005 said:

If your going to spend the bucks, better use one of the guys from here...

DC, Roe...... etc

There is a phrase I live by

"Do you want it done right or Do you want it Right Now"

just my .0000000000000000000000000002 worth :eek: :D

Stinker said:
bring it to ohio there johnson and johnson:p

come pick me up biatch.....you don't want any sweet pea.....I am gonna make a low 10 sec run or 2 before nats just to add a little pressure...bwwahahaha....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back