• tribal636

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • trussman

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ViperCLKGTR

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since you are already in the running for TOTY, you should let others duke it out. Spirit of competition.

Feel free to self nominate yourself at anytime for TOTM, I will be sure not to add you to the list

I would usually vote for Sammy as he has my favourite Quad Cab but, BADASS-SRT gets my vote this time. :)

No problem bro , i voted also for BADASS-SRT , that is a very awesome sporttruck !

Hahahaha. You didn't quote me (but you didn't need to) as it's kinda obvious that your little rant is in response to my post. If it is, no need to take it to heart mate. ;) It wasn't directed at you, if you read it correctly it was in regards to trucks that ARE bone stock that win, with maybe a shifter mod or something very minute. It makes me scratch my head and wonder why we have TOTM if bone stock trucks are winning against guys (like yourself) who spend time and money making them into tidy and respectable toys with love and effort.

In regards to your post, sooooooo, in short, you built your truck for re-sale and other people/future owners??? :dontknow: I don't. I build my cars for me . I have yet to hear anyone complain or disrespect my truck for being as you say, "over the top", but, I'm not arrogant enough to think everyone will like what I build and to each their own. I'm pretty sure if I put The Batram up for sale it'd pull a fair amount of coin vs. a stock truck, now or in time.....but, I couldn't careless because it's staying put and I'd never sell it, I didn't build it for someone else to enjoy. :) No hard feelings! Cheers!

Not directed at anyone just stating the intent of my mods...not the mods of others. Different strokes for different folks lol

i have a lot of money in my truck from chrome wheels to lowering kit different emblems, stand out interior, and tons of engine mods. but at the end of the day i want my truck still looking like it was produced that way. and in time these trucks that are as close to the factory look will be what people want to buy and bring far more money. just watch any big auto auction people bid half the price on ones that are over the top.they want factory looks in what they collect

This is EXACTLY why I have left my truck in the near stock form. I only have CAI, catbacks and tune. I still have stock exhaust and airbox. All original brings the $ in the collector market as history has proven. I think it takes just as much effort to keep a stock truck in great shape as it is to replace the parts with aftermarket. I will say I enjoy seeing others spend the $ making theirs awesome as they do :)

Hahahaha. You didn't quote me (but you didn't need to) as it's kinda obvious that your little rant is in response to my post. If it is, no need to take it to heart mate. ;) It wasn't directed at you, if you read it correctly it was in regards to trucks that ARE bone stock that win, with maybe a shifter mod or something very minute. It makes me scratch my head and wonder why we have TOTM if bone stock trucks are winning against guys (like yourself) who spend time and money making them into tidy and respectable toys with love and effort.

I agree 100% with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great trucks! All are winners in my book!! Good luck fellas!!
IMO it doesnt matter whether the trucks are stock or modded to the hilt. If I am not mistaken,
TOTM is not about how much money you spend on your truck!

Last edited:
It has NOTHING to do with money. :) Like most of you, I spent hard hours in the garage building my machine for little $$$ in a lot of areas. I'm not sure why money is being brought up to be honest? It was a simple comment on effort and time (yes money is obviously going to be involved too). If bone stock trucks win, it kinda defeats the purpose of the TOTM when we have 8-10 "TOTM" worthy stock rides at the local dealers. I merely mentioned it was great to see a truck like BADASS SRT's get the pat on the back and just desserts it deserves from fellow owners via votes. If anyone read into it more than that, well, that's for them to digest accordingly. ;)

Great trucks! All are winners in my book!! Good luck fellas!!
IMO it doesnt matter whether the trucks are stock or modded to the hilt. If I am not mistaken,
TOTM is not about how much money you spend on your truck!

I can't seem to understand what you mean.

5 stock trucks run, how do you decide the winner. better off hitting a car lot looking at bone stock trucks.

I'm just saying if a person put ton's of hours into their truck doing mods, and money is going to be involved of course.

Money is not the main factor, it's blood sweat & tears. not buying a truck off a lot and winning.

Whats it come down to color then ? cause thats just about it if you think about it.

I mean the night runners & yellow fever come with different stuff from the factory along with the CE. So I could agree they would have a slight edge on voting being modded a bit.

So no it's not about money.

Nah!! It aint about money at all cause I dont have any. Lol... I have had my truck since 2006 and have only been able to do mostly exterior mods. Sweat!!! Oh yeah. I have been working for the past 5 years 7 days a week to be able to have my truck at the point where it is and **** I am not any richer. Lol... I think it will take me 5 more years to get some mods on my engine. So more than likely I am never selling my truck unless im completely broke and theres nothing else to do.

Nah!! It aint about money at all cause I dont have any. Lol... I have had my truck since 2006 and have only been able to do mostly exterior mods. Sweat!!! Oh yeah. I have been working for the past 5 years 7 days a week to be able to have my truck at the point where it is and **** I am not any richer. Lol... I think it will take me 5 more years to get some mods on my engine. So more than likely I am never selling my truck unless im completely broke and theres nothing else to do.

I hear you, I work for everything that I did to my truck. I am far from being rich.

I'm a poor white boy :D

My 2 cents, and its not worth that much.

Every production RAM SRT-10 is eligible. The winner is determined by the most number of votes. Voting is based on an individuals likes not on what the group likes. Some will just do better for simple reasons Nd those reasons are those of the voter. Most money spent does not guarantee anything and no money spent will hold little favor with the masses even if extremely clean, just the way it is

My 2 cents, and its not worth that much.

Every production RAM SRT-10 is eligible. The winner is determined by the most number of votes. Voting is based on an individuals likes not on what the group likes. Some will just do better for simple reasons Nd those reasons are those of the voter. Most money spent does not guarantee anything and no money spent will hold little favor with the masses even if extremely clean, just the way it is

well spoken good sir:D

Its a voters choice plain and simple ,the ones that lose always claim the fix is in ! Voters choice comes in waves ,sometimes its stock sometimes they love the Modded as heck trucks ,if you dont win that month it is not a slam on your manhood ,get over it try again some other day ,because in the end they are all srt-10 trucks and they are few and far in between, and getting less everyday ,so if you dont win go out and mow your yard because its just another day plain and simple ,not the end of the world !

PEACE OUT!

Last edited:
Damn James. That comes from a man that takes a mans DEF. LMAO:chain:

Hey alls fair in F.F. its war baby .Besides its your fault for running up the score on me ,,if you would have not got so many points last week you would have gotten them instead of me :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back