October VTCOA TOTM nominations

Can I nominate my own truck from the UK.

It's won 3 trophies at Shows this year.

It has..........

- LPG Conversion with Tank in Spare Wheel Well
(Filler Hidden behind Dummy Towing Electrics)
- Chromed Wheels and Centre Caps
- Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust
- K & N Induction System
- EBC Grooved and Dimpled Brake Rotors and Pads
- 2 Inch Bell Tech Rear Lowering Shackles
- Halo Headlights
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Wind Deflectors
- Chrome Grille changed to Standard Honeycomb
- Color Coded Mirrors
- "Viper Powered" Badge on Tailgate
- Bed Lid Cover with Remote Unlocking
- Stinkers Oil Lines (Abajo and Arriba)
- V11PYR Personal Number Plate
- Dodge Plastic Bed Liner
- SCT Tuned
- SRT Badge on Grille.

310720113183.jpg

140820113226.jpg

show some pics on that lpg convertion :rock:

wow, some sriously nice trucks in the running this month. glad to see a NR back in there.

very nice trucks. good luck to all

but i have to add 1 more

I nominate Jeff Boyette, cuz he own he single coolest loking 10 on the face of the earth.

i wonder if i have a pic of his truck???

good luck jeff:rock:

2006 RC NR #258

He has Full exhaust (Bellanger LTH/HFC and a mggie catack)

JMB CAI

JTSVP: half lower, black venom centercaps, debadged and replaced w/ Venom badges all over, Blacked out LED tails and 3rd BL. JTSVP CF Venom series shifter, blue fogs, black Caltracs, and some other goodies

1031-chriswithtruck-1.jpg

1061-last-pics-009.jpg

1060-last-pics-008.jpg

1058-last-pics-006.jpg

maybe he can add some more recnt pics and an updated mod lst, i know he has been quite busy showin his beutiful truck the love it deserves:elefant::elefant::elefant:

Last edited:
Need pics from 1BADTRUCK and JeffBoyette
We have 10 trucks this month. That is the max for the poll.

I'm just waiting for him to drop my truck off. LOL

When ya want it, lol. Thank ya Chris for put them up. I been suppose to, sorry bout that just been real busy at work, go to work when it dark and get off when it dark. Still at work now writing off the I-phone. I hope everybody likes the pics.

Damn.........maybe next month....lol

Right. Lol. I hope Jeff aint mad i set him up for failure. But that truck will always have a soft spot in my heart

1badtruck, damn. That is infact one bad effen truck bro. Every time i see pics i see somethin new. Well freakin done bro. Ur hard work shines. I mean really bro, nice effen truck:drool:

Right. Lol. I hope Jeff aint mad i set him up for failure. But that truck will always have a soft spot in my heart

1badtruck, damn. That is infact one bad effen truck bro. Every time i see pics i see somethin new. Well freakin done bro. Ur hard work shines. I mean really bro, nice effen truck:drool:

Thanks Buddy, I try to keep her shining as best I can.

man between bobby and 59 caddyhog hard super hard choice ,,bobby,s is detail to the max and im gunning for him next year on hp, i want that King of the rams title from him ,,on the other hand that lp convertion 10 is freaking sweet .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back