oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

Thanks for your help. With the travel expenses added, that exceedes my current budget. Hopefully another one will become available closer to me.

They do On occasion. Next customer from Fl that gets our SuperSnake hood, I'll send you his info if he wants to sell his stock hood.

Venomous racing please text me at 936-577-8044 I will take that hood I am in Huntsville tx

Can someone please pm venomous racing and give him my number I want that hood

silver srt hood

Looking for silver srt hood near Michigan
Or any other color works too thanks

Does anyone have a (04-05 DODGE RAM 1500 SRT HOOD SCOOP MOLDING BEZEL OEM NEW MOPAR PART # YL23TZZAB)

My scoop molding of my 2007 Regency SRT came out of my hood while driving the other night. I checked on the SRT10 and only one stud remaining...I see I would've lost it also if I didn't get it secured. If you have a trashed out hood, pull the molding out of it and sell it to me. Thanks, Sherman

Does anyone have a (04-05 DODGE RAM 1500 SRT HOOD SCOOP MOLDING BEZEL OEM NEW MOPAR PART # YL23TZZAB)

My scoop molding of my 2007 Regency SRT came out of my hood while driving the other night. I checked on the SRT10 and only one stud remaining...I see I would've lost it also if I didn't get it secured. If you have a trashed out hood, pull the molding out of it and sell it to me. Thanks, Sherman

You can get the scoop separately, if you strike out elsewhere I can locate one for you.

Hey everyone, I will be needing a replacement hood for my '05 QC - Red. The hood has separated at some of the welds... Not sure what my options are for replacement - if anybodies got suggestions please let me know!

Hey everyone, I will be needing a replacement hood for my '05 QC - Red. The hood has separated at some of the welds... Not sure what my options are for replacement - if anybodies got suggestions please let me know!

Hey Garrett, I can get you a OE replacement or one of our SuperSnake Hoods should you decide to get away from steel and broken welds :)
Feel free to give me a shout. [email protected]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back