oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

OEM SRT-10 Night Runners Hood

I have a 2006 SRT-10 Night Runners Hood for sale in Phoenix, AZ. It is a 10 on a scale from 1 -10. It has all the emblems on it (Viper Power). Want $700.00 for it. I will ship it to any locaion in the Continental United States for $800.00 total.:D

I'll be heading to Northern California for a few months, so if anything comes up I'll be interested. Don't know what the crap I'd do with my stocker though....

Still looking for a Silver hood in Az, will pick up if the price is right

tired of looking through old post.......... Does anyone in the south east have a stock red hood for sale?

05 Black hood

05 Black SRT-10 hood with stock Viper Powered decals intact. Great shape. Biloxi MS. $700, prefer not to ship.

DESRT10 said:
05 Black SRT-10 hood with stock Viper Powered decals intact. Great shape. Biloxi MS. $700, prefer not to ship.

little high there on the price bro since you can get these new for less than that :dontknow:

B!acK02ouT said:
little high there on the price bro since you can get these new for less than that :dontknow:
try and get it for less at a dealer. the hood is 650 plus the scoop is around 300...

B!acK02ouT said:

Okay, I am asking $700, but can flex some. Don"t forget those "viper powered" decals are $100 plus.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back