Official August 2008 Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

bump...... STINKER STINKER STINKER VOTE! Tony TOTM August 08! Honest, Respectable, & Cares for the public. All the political signs around our town are inspiring!

I VOTE SRT BRAD

untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

untitled5.jpg

untitled7.jpg

SrtBrad said:
Can I be nominated 2 months in a row?

Change that nomination to SrtBradsBoss.......:D

Say What!?

OK, OK...sorry...

Poor Mikey, can't win for nuttin...

My nomination......

Beside doing a lot of cookin' for the local SRT'ers.....Anthony is one really cool cat.......

SummerGTG005.jpg

SummerGTG006.jpg

slow91 said:
Beside doing a lot of cookin' for the local SRT'ers.....Anthony is one really cool cat.......

SAHHWEET... #1900 has never been nominated by anyone before.. Here's some more pics since she was tossed in the mix this month.. Thanks 'E':D

Clean007.jpg

Clean006.jpg

Clean002.jpg

CaliperPainting039.jpg

CaliperPainting035.jpg

CaliperPainting034.jpg

TheSetup.jpg

W6.jpg

OH, and IF she get's it, here's the TOTM picture...
LFC033.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going with #1900 ! She is nice and clean and deserves it :rock: I also like the choice of pic for totm page ;)

Wifey said:
I'm going with #1900 ! She is nice and clean and deserves it :rock: I also like the choice of pic for totm page ;)

.......QFT......

slow91 said:
.......QFT......
OK, if you insist, but I'm not gonna take that personal :D :confused: :confused: :confused: :D

Last couple of days for nominations.

Remember to include pictures

VJ

SrtBrad said:
I nominate Tsmith3.

Thanks for the nomination Brad.

I would like to wait a couple more months till I get some more mods done to it:D Got quite a few things in the works:burnout:

tsmith3 said:
Thanks for the nomination Brad.

I would like to wait a couple more months till I get some more mods done to it:D Got quite a few things in the works:burnout:

I know what you mean. While we are on the subject here are some updated pics for SrtBradsBoss:

SupercarSundayJuly202008146.jpg

SupercarSundayJuly202008144.jpg

SupercarSundayJuly202008238.jpg

SupercarSundayJuly202008276.jpg

SupercarSundayJuly202008275.jpg

SRTBrad gets my vote. Nothing against anyone else. About time you covered up those plastic looking headlights mate lol Seriously, nice work. I have those blacked out covers arriving today, can't wait. :)

Yeah, Brad's truck is looking sick. These contests seem really hard for me to choose because everybody on here takes such good care of their sh!t.

I also nominate Litemup to this month

Bad news to all you SRTBrad supporters.....

The "BOSS" is entered this month

So hand over them keys Brad, you lost your shot at the title

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back