~!@//---Official VTCOA Logo Contest--\\~!@

DrPierceMD said:
I might be mistaken here, but didn't I have a post on this thread?
i did to doc.then i read the first post by red he said that if its not related to the logo or if you were voteing for a logo, that the post would be deleated,i guess that they only want post about the logo or design of logo.:dontknow:

brat said:
i did to doc.then i read the first post by red he said that if its not related to the logo or if you were voteing for a logo, that the post would be deleated,i guess that they only want post about the logo or design of logo.:dontknow:

Correct :) We are really trying to keep this thread on track, and only have posts for submission's of logo's. Over 26 posts got deleted :confused: which discussed everything else but that...

This is an important deal to us, as we would like to have an official logo to use for the club!

Thanks

-VTCOA

That is some awesome work to be sure and no disrespect meant, but I don't care for it all that much. I cant drawn a realistic stick figure :eek: So I respect the time and talent it took to make. But would it not be a better idea to incorporate what we are all about here. Family that spans the globe !I say keep the Sneaky Pete and incorporate the world into the design. I know stupid idea right :( But I think at our current pace of expansion and our reach through out the world it seems to make sense to me.....Gotsmart once again no disrespect meant, thank you for your hard work...See if you can do this suggestion in your design.......Maybe :dontknow: Respectfully, Mikey

No offense taken, but isn't the club's name the Viper Truck Club of America?

The logo as i've designed it makes no visual reference to any particular region, other than the word "America"... therefore, one could argue that the "global" nature is implied.

If there was some other requirement other than stating "Viper Truck Club of America" or "VTCOA" in the design, it wasn't stated in the brief, which is what i used as the starting point.

Last edited:
Ok Nothing is probally gonna beat that design. I been drawling for 30 years and when you see something that fits. You cant do much better then that. That design fits well.

I just wanted to post something i jotted down yesterday. In no shape or form is this competeting with the frist design. Just thought this would be kinda cool to make a sticker lets say 12" x 6" to put on the back window.

Keep in mind its just a rough drawling. Vtcoa obvisouly would need to be done in correct letting and what not. Allso get some color on it. Anyhow just thought i post to maybe help someone else with some ideals.

by the way thats 500 hp not 500 hr :) stupid pen bleed some.

Attachments

• snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
moparracing said:
i like........ need one for my truck eventually.......:D

I'm kind of partial to this one right now, but good job on the other ones guyz!!!:) Would love to see more ideas!!!:rock:

gotsmart said:
Here's another variation with the text all below the emblem... i think this one resolves a bit better than having it split above and below:

vtcoa_idea_v2dw.gif

vtcoa_on_blue2.jpg

Thanks to Kevan for finding the pic of the blue truck.

I meant to use this on for my quote!!!:dontknow: :D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I meant to use this on for my quote!!!:dontknow: :D

I think it would look great with a stripe similar to the "HEMI BEE" so that it went down the side of the truck...I dunno, just my 2 cents.:dontknow: :D :dancing:

My contribution. I orginally thought of a silouette (sp?) of the truck above/around the text would be nice, but since we're made up of QC's and RC's there wouldn't be a common ground. Maybe later when I get a chance I can concept those up. A person would just have to specify if they wanted a QC or RC logo. Let me know what you guys think. This was drawn up kinda quickly this morning. I want to sit down and think up some more, but I wanted to throw this one out there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back