Official West Coast GTG Pic Thread

we need some sort of photo ablum or maybe just a stcky for this thread so the pics can always be seen.....?????

Nowwhat said:
we need some sort of photo ablum or maybe just a stcky for this thread so the pics can always be seen.....?????

Hey Mickey!, that pic of your truck look's fu?king great !!!!!

Nowwhat said:

To all those that have given me permission to post there pics on my web site I thank you.

Mike, I am trying to do something like that.

I know its not on this site, but it can be very time comsuming for whomever would have that responsibility

So here's the link to what I have posted so far.

http://www.catpawinc.com/Events/WCGTG2006.html

I will be working on Silverback's, Uniboy's, Jerry/Denise's tonight. I think I have a few other PM's with permission and I'll get those done too.

Jen also has some AWESOME pics. I looked at her website and she's very good. Her offer to put together some pics for us to buy hard prints is very cool. So we have options. Jen is the artist of the bunch, I just point and click.

Jeff

Jeff,

Thanks for all the great pics in your album. I did not take any myself, so yours and the others are very important. Your efforts are very much apreciated.

FSTJACK said:
Jeff,

Thanks for all the great pics in your album. I did not take any myself, so yours and the others are very important. Your efforts are very much apreciated.

Thanks Jack

These folks are just awesome. It was cool to have so many camera's in so many hands. We all pretty much got different shots of the day. Its amazing just how much was going on at any given time.

Silverback said:
Great pictures Shawn.:rock:

Damn, it was great to meet you.:)
Thanks John..It was a real honor to finally meet you my friend.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Jen also has some AWESOME pics. I looked at her website and she's very good. Her offer to put together some pics for us to buy hard prints is very cool. So we have options. Jen is the artist of the bunch, I just point and click.

awe, thanks, Jeff :) that's so sweet of you to say! i look forward to the next event that i can photograph. maybe i'll have a SWEET zoom lens like you next time.

Begood said:
Jeff feel free to us any of mine that you like.

Bill.
your angle is too low to the ground, j/k man how ya been. i hate i missed that gtg.

Begood said:
Jeff feel free to us any of mine that you like.

Bill.

Thank You, I'll will try and get all your posted tonight also. :star:

redsrt007s_girl said:
awe, thanks, Jeff :) that's so sweet of you to say! i look forward to the next event that i can photograph. maybe i'll have a SWEET zoom lens like you next time.

Jen

You ARE very good. I'm sure I can speak for all of us. Any pictures you would like to use to create some of the magic you do, we would be humbled.

Jeff

Hey guys......This is my favorite pic of the whole weekend....Thanks Shawn it shook me up a little you Bastard :D That little girl is Shawn's daughter Nikki and she is such a little sweetheart.....I Love that family and guess what...Sicko's coming back real soon..........:rock: :rock:

Attachments

• 84.jpg
    84.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 31
TheSickness said:
Hey guys......This is my favorite pic of the whole weekend....Thanks Shawn it shook me up a little you Bastard :D That little girl is Shawn's daughter Nikki and she is such a little sweetheart.....I Love that family and guess what...Sicko's coming back real soon..........:rock: :rock:
Wow she hugged you without your purple suit.:D :p

TheSickness said:

There go the property values in Tucson................:D

TheSickness said:
I will be starting a new thread later this evening..............:D :D :rock: Let's just say It's positive :p

Glad to hear this son. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

Silent D said:
LOL.........pinhead..........lol

I'm changing your name, Jerry.......

From now on, I'm calling you El Cerebro............;)

SD
Si mi amigo and I am calling you pinky.

we shall be pinky y el cerebro :D :D :D

Now I shall have to formulate a plan for total world domination. YES, that is it. We shall take over the world and make it a peaceful happy place once and for all. :D :D :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back