Official West Coast GTG Pic Thread

Question for Silverback

Can I add your pics to my web site :dontknow:

Pleeeeeeeeze:D

BTW we are famous....the word got out about our weekend...I went to the ls1 forum to see if I could get a couple of us in on their private track day and they heard about bakersfield...and even asked if I was the guy with the direct port....then there are pics of all the trucks all over the SVTperformance forum...the L guys were very complimentary...where as the did say the Ls were faster which is true...they said the SRTs were bad ass looking and getting faster...

Begood said:
HQ, and the end of the day.

Bill.

wow...what nice pics! I see at least $600,000.00 there! That is the Official Ram Ranch.
must have been a blast!

Dallas

Last edited:
Ok, finally got this thing stitched together.
Patrick's gonna be printing out a couple of these, and if anyone else is interested in getting in on the order, let me know. this can be printed up to 30x6 inches.

thanks Silent D and Mike for the nice comments about my pics

Attachments

• panoramic.jpg
    panoramic.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 54
redsrt007s_girl said:
Patrick's gonna be printing out a couple of these, and if anyone else is interested in getting in on the order, let me know. this can be printed up to 30x6 inches.

Wow that is a awesome pic. I would like to have one.:rock: :D

redsrt007s_girl said:

Wow I want one too....can any other sizes be made....I'm a total bachelor so that would go perfect in a large size for my living room as I have no decorations:D

VPRPWR said:
Wow I want one too....can any other sizes be made....I'm a total bachelor so that would go perfect in a large size for my living room as I have no decorations:D

put it in your living room and you will stay a total bachelor

UNIBOY said:
Wow that is a awesome pic. I would like to have one.:rock: :D

thanks!

ok, i need to figure out the best size vs. price w/ my photo lab, so PM me if you're interested, and i'll let you know what i was able to figure out.

VPRPWR said:

or female guests......:D .....

redsrt007s_girl said:

neat trick....the trucks actually curved the other way didn't they.....Jack and his trailer...messing up the pic again....:D

Very NICE pics Silverback and Jennifer!! :rock:

The panorama shot it very cool! :cool:

Great shots Silverback..............sitting around a hotel room drinking beer!!! Now were talking!!

Again more shots that really capture the group and fun you were all having.

patrick

Begood said:
Hey John, how did you pics of the dinner party and not have flying peanuts in the shot?

Bill.

Remember Bill, I left early. Now I wish I would have stuck around for the fun.:eek:

Begood said:
Bring safety glasses, or a helmet.:D

Bill.

Would this work??? :dontknow:

Special-Ed.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back