Official West Coast GTG Pic Thread

this was one of my favorites, its the side of Tims Truck, with I think QuickSilver in the forground and Silverback and others in the background

Last edited:
This weekend I asked what a Beaner was, they told me someone that really likes beans, so I guess that makes me a beaner too.:)

Bill.

One more pic I had from a phone. This was to fun!!!!

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 52
Begood said:
This weekend I asked what a Beaner was, they told me someone that really likes beans, so I guess that makes me a beaner too.:)

Bill.
who told you this? :dontknow:

mopower1958 said:
Looks like you guys had a blast! Glad everyone made it home safely. Only problem I saw was you needed more BLACK TRUCKS! A great turnout for sure!

I did my part ....

But the 275 mile drive did take some of the luster off my paint....Not to mention the dirt parking lot we had to drive thru.....

Black is beautiful..........

SD

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS

OK Folks, here's the link to all the picks I took on the 23rd :D

http://www.catpawinc.com/Events/WCGTG2006.html

Now here are a few pics.....the link has over 400 :dontknow:

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

Excellent pictures Jeff!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks Jeffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :D

Silent D said:
They're just a bit small though.........;)

xf shots Jeff........

SD

crap.......

guess a 50% reduction in size was a bit to much :D

heres a good one for you, our ambassador of good will

DSC_0162.jpg

You sneaky bastard...... I remember that guy.......

Yer amazing bro......... Incredible...... You don't miss anything do ya?

Blown Away........

SD

ok, sorry it has taken me so long to post my pictures, despite the pressure from Mike's comment about my pics being really good...lol... actually, i think there are a ton of awesome pics on this thread that i never even thought to take - i love all the different perspectives. seeing what everyone else saw :)

i finally got to sit down tonight and go through them. i posted them on my website for all to see. if you want to order any prints of them, let me know, and I'll quote ya a price. i have access to pro photographer labs, so I can get all different sizes (not just the standard sizes) and different mediums (not just photo paper). i wasn't able to get everyone that was there and wasn't able to get all the trucks, but you may still find something you like.... also, let me know if you want me to email you any of the pics....

anyways, take a look :) also, i'll be adding the panoramic pic of all the trucks at sunset tomorrow night. need to stitch about 5 pics together.... it should be pretty cool when it's done, though...

it was a great time, even for me :) i enjoyed meeting everybody that Patrick talks about all the time. everyone is so nice and love the sense of humor everyone has. i thought i was gonna make it through the night w/ out getting hit by a peanut, but Mas had the nerve to ping me in the head w/ one...... he was the only one i threw a peanut at...

well, patrick's making me sign off and come to bed, so enjoy the pics :)

http://www.jenniferjabbour.com/famoso/index.html

Last edited:
Those are some very nice shots, Jenn....... Your composition is excellent....and your timing was too.......Very good work.....

DD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back