Official West Coast GTG Pic Thread

Shawns has about 7,000 pics that he is to tierd to post and I will post mine when I get home tomorrow night guys. Sorry but Shawn and I have prolly 6 hours sleep in the last 4 days. So just hold your horses :p

Jenn, your pics are awesome.....I like how your website clicks through them, very fast and efficient. Nice captions too!! LOL

Jeff, I just spent 20 minutes clicking through your pics!! Dude, thank God for digital!!! Thats some pics there!! Great shots too. I love all the ones around HQ. A couple of questions: Who is the long hair dude, and long bearded dude with cigar (Bob?). Dude with white tee w/ Gaerete Engines on it? Most others I recognize.

Those pics really show the family aspect of our group! Very cool. A couple of hotties hanging out at the tent too!! LOL

patrick

Last edited:
Great pics Jeff and Jenn....

Hey Jenn...thanks for the shot of me red-lighting....:D ... I think the tree malfunctioned....:D

The guy with the beard is Jerry-includmeout, Wifey's hubby and a great guy.

Bill.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Jenn, your pics are awesome.....I like how your website clicks through them, very fast and efficient. Nice captions too!! LOL

Jeff, I just spent 20 minutes clicking through your pics!! Dude, thank God for digital!!! Thats some pics there!! Great shots too. I love all the ones around HQ. A couple of questions: Who is the long hair dude, and long bearded dude with cigar (Bob?). Dude with white tee w/ Gaerete Engines on it? Most others I recognize.

Those pics really show the family aspect of our group! Very cool. A couple of hotties hanging out at the tent too!! LOL

patrick

Who is the long hair dude? You don't recognize a Yettie when you see one?

Dude with white tee w/ Gaerete Engines? That would be DrCraig, I know cuz I asked him that question a lot :D

I love all the ones around HQ. I tried to get as many of those as I could. It's a same the camera doesn't have sound. :(

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Who is the long hair dude? You don't recognize a Yettie when you see one?

Dude with white tee w/ Gaerete Engines? That would be DrCraig, I know cuz I asked him that question a lot :D

I love all the ones around HQ. I tried to get as many of those as I could. It's a same the camera doesn't have sound. :(

Yettie? :dontknow:

OK, if Jerry is the bearded dude with a cigar, whom is the tall sumbitch (purple shirt I think)? For some reason I thought that was Jerry. I know Sicko is the other tall sumbitch in a white shirt.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Yettie? :dontknow:

OK, if Jerry is the bearded dude with a cigar, whom is the tall sumbitch (purple shirt I think)? For some reason I thought that was Jerry. I know Sicko is the other tall sumbitch in a white shirt.

patrick

Iltemprd ....... (i hope)

still a bit bad with names

Nowwhat said:
Great pics Jeff and Jenn....

Hey Jenn...thanks for the shot of me red-lighting....:D ... I think the tree malfunctioned....:D

There was a malfunction, I talked to the tower personal and the results will be posted later today if the involved parties agree.

I didn't get a picture of it.....BUT WHO STAGED THE REAR TIRES IN THE FAR LANE.............:dontknow:

You were driving a red truck.....

Fess up :D

I lied

Almost looked like we were watching PINKS

Someone wanted a truck length

DSC_0223.jpg

And Didn't need it :D

DSC_0207.jpg

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
I lied

Almost looked like we were watching PINKS

Someone wanted a truck length

DSC_0223.jpg

And Didn't need it :D

DSC_0207.jpg
Thats not me I'm #764, but that is me beating Mikey with a 13.67.:D :burnout: Ok I did over run the stagging line on my 2nd run and had to back up. I was lining up with the fast red Lightning SRT EATR:mad:

I went through Jenn and Jeff's pics again...what an eye you 2 have....we do not need a photographer at the next event as mentioned.....we already have you guys....

some of the pics gave me goosebumps....amazing stuff...

Here are most of the pictures I took. Sorry I do not have time to add captions, but the race pictures are in order so the trucks match up with the times. I reduced the size of all these by 50%. If someone sees a picture or set of pictures they like, let me know the picture number and I will post a full size copy that you can have.

I just had include pictures of all the bugs I collected both ways. Some of those things are small birds I think.:p :D

Hey Jack........nice jammies.............bwwahahahahaa......even you pjs are race inspired.....grreat pics Silver..............

Hey John, how did you pics of the dinner party and not have flying peanuts in the shot?

Bill.

:star: :rock: Silverback.......

All I can say is WOW

Great pictures :dancing: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back