Official West Coast GTG Pic Thread

No one posted yet, so here's a couple more :star:

1) Quicksilver (left) Jrgnd (middle) and Eddie ? (right)..........
2) Loosey and hmmmmmmm - red truck
3) Truck of the Day - Shawn (Iltemprd)
4) Black and Red
5) Myugioh (Jeff the MoHo) and his lovely wife Cheryl (the cheesecake queen) ;)
6) Wifey, Jeff (MoHo) and Cheryl
7) Wifey and Cheryl saying "it was nice meeting you"!!! - I loved meeting Loosey, too :rock:

Last edited:
Silent D said:
No one has ever gotten a picture of me doing "Roland" before...He's very sensitive.........;)

SD
And Jerry told me that was Ray Romano :rolleyes: Yetties ............ :D

I just made it home. the flight arrived an hour early.

can't wait to meet you all again...have a goodnite..

jrgnd said:
I just made it home. the flight arrived an hour early.

can't wait to meet you all again...have a goodnite..
Glad you made it (both ways) jrgnd!! :rock:

"Daddy and me" ;) :D :rock:

For a man his age.....Django's ass was as hard as a rock....
:D

Attachments

• West Coast GTG Bakersfield 176 (2).jpg
    West Coast GTG Bakersfield 176 (2).jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 161
trip looked great fellas and wifey:D ........glad you people got the same experience as we did at te Nats.....you even got a better turn out:rock: ....it's great to put the names with the faces and cement the relationships.....i'd love to join in next year....maybe I can ship the truck out to somebodies house and drive in with you?

Silent D said:
.....damn skippy, babe.....

What was your phone number again....?;)

SD

sorry...not this time....you only call when you are drunk or after 2:00am....if you want to call on me you pick me up and take me to a nice dinner like a normal couple....

Hey guys I am at shawn's pad and I even have my very own Moderator chair :rock: LOL That was a kick ass time :rock: Who was the Dumbass that started the damn peanut war :p

TheSickness said:
Hey guys I am at shawn's pad and I even have my very own Moderator chair :rock: LOL That was a kick ass time :rock: Who was the Dumbass that started the damn peanut war :p

ummm....gee.....he was about 6'5" with a shaved head...ghey earings and an old woman's reading glasses...:D

TheSickness said:
Moderator dude - I love you!!! :D

Ban me for being ghey :p

doneo said:
trip looked great fellas and wifey:D ........glad you people got the same experience as we did at te Nats.....you even got a better turn out:rock: ....it's great to put the names with the faces and cement the relationships.....i'd love to join in next year....maybe I can ship the truck out to somebodies house and drive in with you?

My casa su casa......

TheSickness said:
That was you foo!! :p

I wont be able to post pics until I get my memory card reader :eek:

Great to hear you guys are all back home (Mikey, Iz & Shawn), maybe when you guys have a GTG we can roll down to your hood :D

Nowwhat said:
sorry...not this time....you only call when you are drunk or after 2:00am....if you want to call on me you pick me up and take me to a nice dinner like a normal couple....

Lynette read that and almost blew water out her nose......

She agreed that my ass was harder than Chinese Calculus.......

(.......rof.....a "normal couple".........)

SD

TheSickness said:

Damn, 60" TV... Dr. Evil moderator chair... :rock: What else could you ask for?? :dontknow: :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back