Official West Coast GTG Pic Thread

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dude, you had great 60 foot times!!! Stock tires I am assuming? What was your launch technique?

patrick

well lets see, tires at 18psi..kept truck temp below 175.... no water box...as far as burnout, just rev to 5k and dump to scrubtires clean..At famoso i was dumpin the clutch at 3200 and still got a lil bog..I just practice ridin the throttle out.. By the way exhaust cutout did nuthin, sound real cool though enuf to make Silverback smile:D

We had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN! words cannot describe! - :rock: :rock:

Everyone is so awesome and kind. It is unreal that you can meet this many fine people on a forum. I will never forget the day I had. I am close to tears thinking about it!! I will post the pics we got in a bit :rock: :rock:

Thank you everyone!!:star:

Last edited:
Wifey said:
We had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN! words cannot describe! - :rock: :rock:

Everyone is so awesome and kind. It is unreal that you can meet this many fine people on a forum. I will never forget the day I had. I am close to tears thinking about it!! I will post the few pics we got in a bit :rock: :rock:

Thank you everyone!!:star:

For those who don't already know....Wifey is a hottie and her husband is a Genius.....solid people on this board....

Nowwhat said:
For those who don't already know....Wifey is a hottie and her husband is a Genius.....solid people on this board....
Awwwwwwwwwwwww thanks Mike - :D :rock:

and Mike you are one hell of a nice and honorable man!! - What an honor to meet you along with the others in this family that we were so lucky to meet:D I don't care if you ever run a wing on your truck. You are top of the line:rock:

Double D's................... :rock: :D

And a banana mobile!!! :rock: :star: :D

The zookeeper hasn't noticed he is on the loose yet!! :D :rock: :star:

And the Demon seed himself!! :D

:D :D :D :D Thanks for everything Mikey!!!:D :D :D :D :rock: :star:

Alright, alright!! - I will stop now. I gotta figure out how to size these things so I can post them all up :dontknow: :D :rock:

Hello all, My name is Stan and I am happy to introduce myself and say that I look forward to soem great conversation and rading on this website. I have heard alot about it and everything was good. For those of you who went out to the Famoso GTG, I was the short white bald headed freak that rode out with VPRPWR, (me and my truck are currently disagreeing on some mechanical issues haha). It was great to meet all the Viper crowd, you seem like a real cool bunch. It was an awesome turn-out for you guys, but I must admit, the 2-3 quickest trucks that were there were all Lightnings :boxing: :aetsch:

NoSurprise (Silver caged L in race trim) 10.6
LightningQuick (Red custom painted L) 10.97
Cowman (True Blue L) 11.1

LitemUp said:
Who has the direct port NOS? It real nice!:D What did he run?

That is Mike (NowWhat), unfortunately the wiring of the system did not get finished before track time... Stan

Last edited:
FordFanStan said:
Hello all, My name is Stan and I am happy to introduce myself and say that I look forward to soem great conversation and rading on this website. I have heard alot about it and everything was good. For those of you who went out to the Famoso GTG, I was the short white bald headed freak that rode out with VPRPWR, (me and my truck are currently disagreeing on some mechanical issues haha). It was great to meet all the Viper crowd, you seem like a real cool bunch. It was an awesome turn-out for you guys, but I must admit, the 2-3 quickest trucks that were there were all Lightnings :boxing: :aetsch:

That is Mike (NowWhat), unfortunately the wiring of the system did not get finished before track time... Stan
Hey Stan - Glad you could join us :D We have such an awesome group of people and the more the merrier:rock: Hope to see you next time :dancing:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Wait a minute...I thought the GTG was next month???I already bought my ticket and everything!!!!

Just kidding, but I will be there around the beginning of Novemebr for anyone that wants to meet up and show me around!!:D
DOH!!!:D Where are you gonna be in November??:dontknow:

FordFanStan said:

Welcome to the forum! Hope you didn't get hit with a peanut @ the restaurant :)

-Red

Thanks Guys for everything. If I could only explain how awesome the people were at this event.....THAT is what this forum is about and it makes all the time put into this forum SO worth it!!

Im sure I could type over a page about the people that I finally got to meet personally, but instead Im just going to say Thank You All for Everything!!

Patrick

Alright, I'll try a couple more ................ :D

most of the trucks were lined up for the drags, but here are some of the pit area :rock:

1) Nowwhat and Silent D (you can tell D doesn't use the same shampoo) ;)
2) Iltemprd, Wifey and Silverback (I finally met my brother and daddy!!) :star:
3) The West coast strut ;) :rock: :D
4) One of the tents - Love that banner!!! :star:

Last edited:
Some more ............... :D

1) RedRamRules
2) Izzy
3) Mas

viperam from Lancaster, CA in the Black QC and I don't know who in Silver ..... :D

Black finishes 13.59 at 102.34 :D
Silver finishes 13.98 at 100.79 :D

Last edited:
Just awesome...

I'm so glad it all worked out for everybody. You will view things a bit differently about each other from that day forward....and brings new meaning to this forum (it certainly did for me).

It's such a great time when you get to finally meet everyone at a GTG like that! :D

Thanks everyone for sharing.... the stories, and pics. Wish I could have been there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back