Official West Coast GTG Pic Thread

the turn out was pretty big,,,,maybe 30 trucks? it was hard to count,,,,,everywhere you looked was another truck:rock:

temps were in the 90's

it sure was nice to see john from M&H tires out there helping all of us,,,that going a step beyond for sure

thanks to fastjack for the gift for all of us,,,,also it was real nice talking with you fastjack

rick

Just got home from the GTG. Had a great time meeting the guys and gals.:rock: I only had time to make two runs with my truck. I got to race The Sickness in Iltemprd's truck.:burnout: It was real cool being a part of the fun. Hope everyone gets home safe.:)

Quick............Was a blast bro......:rock:

Thanks for including Django2 in your gallery......Even tho she got so dusty on the trip......:eek:

SD

Nice Buncha Rides!:rock:

Though, did anyone actually hammer the 1/4 mile today??:dontknow:

If 'Yes', we'd like some ET/MPH please!;) :D

Hamrhead said:
Nice Buncha Rides!:rock:

Though, did anyone actually hammer the 1/4 mile today??:dontknow:

If 'Yes', we'd like some ET/MPH please!;) :D

I don't think that anyone was overjoyed about their times today......

But it sure was cool looking down the line of drivers waiting to stage and seeing about 12 or 14 SRT-10 trucks in a row......All of which were our members.... It was bitchen.....:rock:

BTW I wasn't even AT Denny's...............

SD

Last edited:
looks lik eyou guys had fun, i had a good day at ca drag strip, what were the est et's?

blwn SSS said:
looks lik eyou guys had fun, i had a good day at ca drag strip, what were the est et's?

Enough talky we want more pics of that hot chick in your sig pic :D

Damn I wish I could of made it...

Well

With Quicksilver truely capturing the spirit of the event with his eye for detail and Django defining the core with his words, lets continue what they started here as there were dozens of cameras going at any one point.

post up the pics, the vids and the stories....

I am a novice with a camera but the pros like Mrs Redsrt007 will be along to dazzle and amaze. Mikey, Iltemprd and Uniboy must have 100's of pics amoung them

Attachments

• gtg 005.jpg
    gtg 005.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 108
  • gtg 001.jpg
    gtg 001.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 96
  • gtg 002.jpg
    gtg 002.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 123
Mods....

Can we get Uniboy's and Quicksilver's threads combined into this one...?

Also E-benz will post the winners of the Awards....including Worst Driver and Slowest E/T.....:D

No award but Ferraritruck ran a 13.3 in a stock truck for his 1st time in the 13's...he was without question the most improved driver....:rock:

I had a great time once again with you guy's and gal's. :dancing:

Attachments

• all pics 003.jpg
    all pics 003.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 91
  • all pics 055.jpg
    all pics 055.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 113
  • all pics 013.jpg
    all pics 013.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 113
Thanks for makeing this GTG come true NOWWHAT!:rock:

I had some fun!!

Jeff in the WRX hit his first 12's Today. He would like to say he had a great time you all treated him like one of the family.

Attachments

• all pics 046.jpg
    all pics 046.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 103
  • all pics 016.jpg
    all pics 016.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 103
  • all pics 035.jpg
    all pics 035.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 93
Nowwhat....it looks like a beer tap on your hood in that first pic.......Did you trade your Wing for Bling ?????? :)

Wingless wonder so no fire ball pics? :D Man that nitrous set up looks wicked I hope it works for ya man.

Nowwhat said:
Mods....

Can we get Uniboy's and Quicksilver's threads combined into this one...?
There's a feature for the vBulletin software called "Merge Threads". If the admin or mods want help using it, feel free to email or call. I'd be happy to walk you through it.

had a great time guys,,,,you "viper" pepole rock:rock:

i met some real nice pepole,,,make sure you invite the poor pool man to the next get together:love:

Great time with great people.

What a trip meeting all these great folks in person.

Too much fun and laughter.

I will go into detail later.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back