Official West Coast GTG Pic Thread

Ken, it was sooo awesome. As you know, there aren't enough words. There were around 25 trucks approx. A fairly large group of us left in a caravan and headed for Logan's to have dinner (and a peanut fight) - it was so awesome to be a part of that caravan... Much horsepower I will say :star: :D I cannot believe how nice everyone is. There was not even one jackass in the whole crowd :dancing:

This sums up the overall feeling of the day :rock: It was the gheyest day I ever spent :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I love ghey guys :star: :D

All in good fun you know :D :burnout:

Trainman said:
Thanks Hamrhead. I feel bad tho, cause UNIBOY won't speak to me!! He was lucky because he launched good (1.81 60" I think) then one of his slicks started going flat and he still went 13.09 (I think) at 100 plus on a flat tire!!!
He so wanted to run a 12.
:mad::p :D Jerry that 12.64 run is awesome and I am very happy for you. :congrats: :rock: I am glad you and your wife joined us for dinner and I can't wait till the next time we can run again at the track together.
Mas

It truly was a GREAT day. I am way to tired to post my pics, so I will do so tomorrow.

Bill.

FordFanStan said:
Hello all, My name is Stan and I am happy to introduce myself and say that I look forward to soem great conversation and rading on this website. I have heard alot about it and everything was good. For those of you who went out to the Famoso GTG, I was the short white bald headed freak that rode out with VPRPWR, (me and my truck are currently disagreeing on some mechanical issues haha). It was great to meet all the Viper crowd, you seem like a real cool bunch. It was an awesome turn-out for you guys, but I must admit, the 2-3 quickest trucks that were there were all Lightnings :boxing: :aetsch:

NoSurprise (Silver caged L in race trim) 10.6
LightningQuick (Red custom painted L) 10.97
Cowman (True Blue L) 11.1

That is Mike (NowWhat), unfortunately the wiring of the system did not get finished before track time... Stan

So, how's the sunburn Stan.:confused: :dontknow:

It was great meeting you. Hope the blond worked out for you.;) :p :D

Hey Guys, just made it home about 30 min ago.......The dudes will come on shortly and hopefully with some moer pics.:D

I see you made it hme ok Bill......

Wifey said:
This sums up the overall feeling of the day :rock: It was the gheyest day I ever spent :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I love ghey guys :star: :D

All in good fun you know :D :burnout:

Nice pik........:D

SD

All I could say is wow. :rock: This was the most awesome event that I have ever been to. How do you get 40~50 people together all on the same tune of friendship. I would like to personally thank every person that was there for being so nice and fun and helpful. I am looking forward to the next time we could all do this again.
Mas

Silverback said:
So, how's the sunburn Stan.:confused: :dontknow:

It was great meeting you. Hope the blond worked out for you.;) :p :D

John, Yer home already.......:dontknow: Moses.....Was great to meet you bro...Glad you made it home safe....That goes for everyone....:rock:

SD

Here is a couple pics of dinner. One of them is of Mike(nowwhat) throwing a peanut at Mikey(Sickness).

Here are pics of 20 different trucks and Jack's scooter. For some reason I didn't get a pic of Silverback's beautiful yellow truck. Can someone post a pic of his truck.

mauiSRT/10 said:
That's a long table! The poor waitress who had to wait on you guys!!! LOL

patrick
We even got her throwing peanuts too.:rock:

sleeper said:
Just got home from the GTG. Had a great time meeting the guys and gals.:rock: I only had time to make two runs with my truck. I got to race The Sickness in Iltemprd's truck.:burnout: It was real cool being a part of the fun. Hope everyone gets home safe.:)
Sleeper - it was great meeting you! - Glad you made it home safe and sound:D

Some more .................. :D

1) Silent D and TheSickness
2) Wifey's and Silverback's trucks (they could make an awesome orange if they ever got together) ;)
3) Some more of the guys
4) A couple of "beaners" (or suedo beaners) :D :D :D hahahaha
5) Uniboy (Mas) and RedRamRules (Juan)

Last edited:
More............................... I will shut up when someone else posts up :D

This is a pic at the end of the day of the trucks that were still there.

Wifey said:
More............................... I will shut up when someone else posts up :D

No one has ever gotten a picture of me doing "Roland" before...He's very sensitive.........;)

SD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back