OK Lets Do This(Borla vs. MagnaFlow)

Borla or Magnaflow

• Borla

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 31 58.5%

• Total voters
OCBob said:
Yup, that's why I got the Borla, I would never think to piss off the neighbors hehehehehehe

I'm sure that's easily accomplished by the hog...........;)

D

Django said:
I'm sure that's easily accomplished by the hog...........;)

D
Yeah, that could do it. I actually try to be a good neighbor. My neighbor's wife just died a couple months back from cancer. She was late 30's. But while she was sick I would push my bike in and out of our street so I didn't disturb her if she happened to be resting. Most of the time I try to do the right thing hehehe.

Back on topic, I think Tim is right. I think the Borla sounds more "tuned". Loud is cool, but there is good loud and bad loud.

OCBob said:
Yeah, that could do it. I actually try to be a good neighbor. My neighbor's wife just died a couple months back from cancer. She was late 30's. But while she was sick I would push my bike in and out of our street so I didn't disturb her if she happened to be resting. Most of the time I try to do the right thing hehehe.

Back on topic, I think Tim is right. I think the Borla sounds more "tuned". Loud is cool, but there is good loud and bad loud.
Does that mean you think I'm right too?:dontknow:

SANCHOBA said:
don't like the borla tip.

Tips don't change the sound........ tons'a tips out there...

One could keep the original tips and weld 'em up to it...

D

joemags54 said:
PS, it's probably a good thing getting used to pushing the Harley:p :)
hhehehehehhehhe

I tried like hell to blow this thing up when I had money, figured I could put a big stroker in it. Now 90k later it's still running strong, and it has been beat to death, I'm talking 12 hour days in the 115 degree desert at 90-100 mph, and more barhopping than most sailors have seen hehe!

SANCHOBA said:
don't like the borla tip.
I'm catless with the Borla. My tip is now brown. I've had people tell me I've got fire coming out when I'm driving and braking hard.

Django said:

D
Yup, easy enough to change the way it looks, though I got to say the Borla looks great on the truck.

I have Magnaflow, but I don't think I've heard a Borla system. Therefore, I have no opinion:dontknow::D

I dont even know what a stock SRT-10 sounds like! I bought mine used with 2,000 miles, and the magnaflow was already installed. I loved the sound.

Django said:

D
don't like the sound of that:D

Cool vid MoparConnection
Seems like the people that say to get MagnaFlow only say they like it because its loud.The Borla people say its clean sounding with less rasp and a good tone and thats what Im after.
I may be going against the Poll on this one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back