OK Lets Do This(Borla vs. MagnaFlow)

Borla or Magnaflow

• Borla

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 31 58.5%

• Total voters
TheMoparConnection said:
Borla all the way... if you can afford the Billy Boat do it.. I had the Borla and took it off and installed the Billy Boat system. Billy Boat sounds awesome
heres a sound clip of the Borla [url]http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k271/bucke77/?action=view&current=srt10003.flv[/URL]

I want a BB system as well - what headers are you using BB? if any? I am using Mopar longtube and would like to keep them and install BB from that point - not sure if that is the best plan since BB is a true 3" system - any thoughts would be appreciated.

rmn22ajr said:
I want a BB system as well - what headers are you using BB? if any? I am using Mopar longtube and would like to keep them and install BB from that point - not sure if that is the best plan since BB is a true 3" system - any thoughts would be appreciated.
I don't think you can run the BB system without adapting the midpipes to it your headers. BBs systems are for either stock manifolds or their own headers, nothing else. Go BB, you won't be disappointed. These trucks need a good mean deep system to match their big mean attitude and Billy Boat deliver. ;)

My MF was the first mod I did after I bought #1900 new. That was about 42K miles ago. I love how the sound is mild mannered until I romp on it or downshift. The macho popping sound is a plus.

What are the cost differences between the magnaflo, Borla and billy boat mufflers? Which system has the least restriction?

VIPR PWR said:
What are the cost differences between the magnaflo, Borla and billy boat mufflers? Which system has the least restriction?
Not sure what the others cost but I got my complete Billy Boat system from Roe Racing and the prices are:

Long Tube Headers = $1,990
Catless Midpipes = $360
Hi-Flow Midpipes = $835
Cat Back Exhaust System = $1,480

Catless is the only way to go. Pricey but WELL worth the money.
Very well made inside and out plus the deepest tone.

:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back