oldcolt's NA Build

Im drooling over this build!!! Ive been wanting to do an N/A build that will put out some serious HP!

Im drooling over this build!!! Ive been wanting to do an N/A build that will put out some serious HP!

It will be interesting to see how the Striker's compare to the Gen IV kit. The HP number should be good, but it is the torque that we are after.:rock::rock:

It will be interesting to see how the Striker's compare to the Gen IV kit. The HP number should be good, but it is the torque that we are after.:rock::rock:

I bet it will be right around 600 or a little over when its all done!!!:rock::rock::drool::D:rock:

And if all things are getting done that Im thinking, Im pretty sure will , your gonna be a very happy guy Burt,with an over 600RWHP NA truck!!:rock::drool::D:rock::drool::D:elefant::burnout::burnout::burnout:

And if all things are getting done that Im thinking, Im pretty sure will , your gonna be a very happy guy Burt,with an over 600RWHP NA truck!!:rock::drool::D:rock::drool::D:elefant::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Thanks Joe!

Are you running the factory cast pistons?

Do you have any bigger pictures? The ones posted are awful small.

Oops, I see that question has already been asked. Posted before looking at the other pages.

Last edited:
I've had the heads in my garage for a few weeks. They are a work of art.

1566t-32.jpg

Jason has a GT500 and a 5.0 car to do before it is my turn. We are missing MOPAR's at the Strip this year......but this project is worth it!

1567t-38.jpg

Jason and Ron finished the GT500 today. I went for a burn with Jason......man it is a completely different car now.

More HP = :rock::rock::rock:

Hmmmm.....where the heck is trainman????:burnout::burnout::burnout:

I'm watching,............................. been talking with Greg Good about all my options, Gen III ported, Strikers, GenIV ported, solid roller cam....etc. Love the pics! Greg Good sent me a PM with a link to a Gen III Viper that did heads and cam (Gen III ported by Greg) and it made 643 rwhp....awsome.

I'm watching,............................. been talking with Greg Good about all my options, Gen III ported, Strikers, GenIV ported, solid roller cam....etc. Love the pics! Greg Good sent me a PM with a link to a Gen III Viper that did heads and cam (Gen III ported by Greg) and it made 643 rwhp....awsome.

That is an interesting build. Being a full weight truck, I am going after torque. Here is a link for those that have not seen the build:
643whp/606wtq: Greg Good Heads/Cam with A&C Tune

Last edited:
I think I want to go this route instead of a s/c. Sounds like it wakes the truck up a little :)

With Striker's back in production, it adds another option to FI or ported stockers.
The only advice I have for you, is to have your end goal in mind and build from there. With all of the knowledge on this site; Ronnie, EED, Stinker, DC Performance, ROE, Torrie etc., you have a lot of options. Work out a budget and timeline. There is a lot to consider.:)

The GT500 is finished. My truck is scheduled to go into the shop on the 18th. I can't wait!:D:D

Back