oldcolt's NA Build

oldcolt

Striker Heads and Cam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck will soon have the final stage of it's NA build completed. Striker heads are going to be installed in the next few weeks.

My build consists of:
Striker Heads - 2.040 Intake/1.600 Exhaust, 70cc Chambers, 10.86 CR, Crower Roller Rockers, Ronnie's Custom Striker Cam & Under Drive, BBK TB, Mopar LT Headers & Catless Mids, Mopar/Borla Exhaust and a SPEC 2 Clutch. Installation will be by Ronnie and Jason at Ronnies HP Heads and Performace Engines. Tuning will be by Chris at DC Performance.

Much like WA_2_FST lead an honest reporting of his Gen IV build and the results he saw, I will do the same. I have been waiting for this build for a couple of years....so I can't wait to see how we make out.

1564t-18.jpg

1563t-14.jpg

1565t-63.jpg

Last edited:
Nice man, will be nice to see the comparison. I'm guessing cost wise the strykers and gen iv conversion are pretty close?

Nice man, will be nice to see the comparison. I'm guessing cost wise the strykers and gen iv conversion are pretty close?

In Canada, retail for the Gen IV conversion is about $15k. That is before the much needed cam, headers and install. Striker's from ronnie are a bargain in comparison!

I can't wait to see the results of your build. I know when I get the chance I'll hopefully be able to do a similiar build but for a quad cab one of these days.

I will bet that Oldcolts build when done will be way more HP then a gen IV conversion when Ronnie and DC Perfromance are done!!!
Great to hear its taking off!:rock:

I've had the heads in my garage for a few weeks. They are a work of art.

1566t-32.jpg

Jason has a GT500 and a 5.0 car to do before it is my turn. We are missing MOPAR's at the Strip this year......but this project is worth it!

1567t-38.jpg

Last edited:
I will bet that Oldcolts build when done will be way more HP then a gen IV conversion when Ronnie and DC Perfromance are done!!!
Great to hear its taking off!:rock:

Thanks Joe.
We will do our best.
Now if every customer had patience like OldColt, that would be a wonderful thing...:)

Ronnie

Special thanks to Shelly from Imagesbyshelly.com for taking some killer pics!:rock::rock:

1568t-104.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back