oldcolt's NA Build

that is aluminum sex:rock::rock::rock:

Does the "Striker 195" refer to the intake port in cc's?

It will be interesting to see how the Striker's compare to the Gen IV kit. The HP number should be good, but it is the torque that we are after.:rock::rock:

Given what Ronnie has done with a number of Striker builds, there won't be any comparison.

I think Gen IV kit is now $6k. Still... I'm glad for you that you are going this route and have access to the people that will make it run well.

Given what Ronnie has done with a number of Striker builds, there won't be any comparison.

I think Gen IV kit is now $6k. Still... I'm glad for you that you are going this route and have access to the people that will make it run well.

Where did you hear the price was $6K?

$6600... sorry. I'm probably not at liberty to say... a little birdie who was trying to send me some additional info told me. I believe the source is reliable, but I haven't called any vendor to check this, honestly.

My truck will be going into the shop on the 20th. :)

Jason is still sorting out his 5.0 project.:chain:

My truck will be going into the shop on the 20th. :)

Jason is still sorting out his 5.0 project.:chain:

5.0 should trap 140 but not with the stock driveshaft. They are finicky to changes in this area, it would appear...The rear gear-sets are BALANCED Jason said; I wonder if they've been having driveline harmonic issues? Hmmmm. He will get it sorted out.

The Shelby will be a hoot after the new dynotune(s) tomorrow. Should be a total increase of 100 wheel from where it started a while back.

Good thing your Strikers were willing to pose for so many photos. They are about to be put to work !! :D:D:D

Last edited:
5.0 should trap 140 but not with the stock driveshaft. They are finicky to changes in this area, it would appear...The rear gear-sets are BALANCED Jason said; I wonder if they've been having driveline harmonic issues? Hmmmm. He will get it sorted out.

The Shelby will be a hoot after the new dynotune(s) tomorrow. Should be a total increase of 100 wheel from where it started a while back.

Good thing your Strikers were willing to pose for so many photos. They are about to be put to work !! :D:D:D

The Shelby needs to pick-up 106RWHP, so I can win the pool!!!

Jason's 5.0 on fast Mustang. With the work he has done to that new 5.0, not much is going to touch him.:D

The Shelby needs to pick-up 106RWHP, so I can win the pool!!!

106 is quite possible.

Jason's 5.0 on fast Mustang. With the work he has done to that new 5.0, not much is going to touch him.:D

Yup, the Shelby guys are already quite confused... :) Once again, a GREAT set of heads (one of the very best Ford has come out with) and a little support is all there is to it !!

Last edited:
My truck is in the shop. Ronnie and I will start wrenching in the morning!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

:rock::rock::rock:

photos???

Cool can't wait for pics. How long do you think it will take from start to finish to get your truck back out the door?

Put on a layer of hand lotion before you start . Makes hand washing easier. aways apply lotion after washing . Your hands will appreciate it!! Have fun !!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back