Open letter to the Forum

I am personally glad to see you back bro! I think the one thing that has been forgotten is the fact that when this site was in it's infancy it was YOU along with Jack and Patrick that brought us all over from the NFF and started this forum. I will agree that their is always going to be disagreements amongst a large group of people and yes you are always out there on a line.....But without you I would venture to say that several of us old timers might not be here. Love you Bro!
Ronnie:D

Thank you all and as you all stated your my friends. Help me police this place like we once did, No personal agendas involved and we can do this together. I hope to reach some of the guys that left soon. I will talk to Iz tomorrow and then God willing I can do something about getting an old friend back on here back in the fold.....Nowwhat I am coming after you next Big Guy :D

Sickness I dont really think you offended anyone. Actually we had an argument back like 8 months ago. But seriously nobody here is really a Prick.
There just Damn NUTS:D

Annu Kumar said:
Sickness I dont really think you offended anyone. Actually we had an argument back like 8 months ago. But seriously nobody here is really a Prick.
There just Damn NUTS:D
No Annu we got us some real pricks here trust me lololol gotta take the good with the bad though...

WOLFRAM said:
Glad your back bro.:top:

Thanks for the laughs:beer:
Normally I would BBQ a post like this ;) It could be perceived both ways;) :D I will side on the positive version and keep smiling :D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Heh Sicko is back!!!! :rock: Well stated post dude.....you manned up.

If you were gone who else would would give me shit about my ponytail?:dontknow: LOL

patrick
Always respected you Patrick...Your an awesome dude even though you have Pig tails :p It helps when the ears get sore LOLOL

TheSickness said:
Thank you all and as you all stated your my friends. Help me police this place like we once did, No personal agendas involved and we can do this together. I hope to reach some of the guys that left soon. I will talk to Iz tomorrow and then God willing I can do something about getting an old friend back on here back in the fold.....Nowwhat I am coming after you next Big Guy :D

I'm with ya, Homie... Let's get back to glory. :rock:

highlander.jpg

TheSickness said:
Always respected you Patrick...Your an awesome dude even though you have Pig tails :p It helps when the ears get sore LOLOL

Thanks Mikey.............Dude you are so funny. :elefant:

I think its time for Sicko to start another "Nickname" thread!!!:D

patrick

Django said:
I just got back to my desk and have been taking it all in......

Brother Mikey and I have a history that's long and strong.......

It's stronger because of the times that have tried and tested our bond of true love and friendship. I have always spoken my mind when I felt (that) The Sickness had gotten out'a fkn control.... and if it does, I may need to repeat the performance.

But, in spite of the ups and downs between Mikey and me, I have always endeavored to assure him that my criticism or even dismay over specific issues was a fatherly rebuke.... a negative reinforcement... It was not a demonstration of alienation.... Hell, I've even taken vacations just to get away from the Sickness because I didn't have a firm grip on how to deal with him.....

But, Mikey is my brother and I am proud to be his friend. He's a good man.

His immense love for people and his demonstrations of support (and troop rallying) are legendary around here. That's part of what has made this time of trial so difficult for his many friends and family members on the VTCOA.... We know who Mikey is and (more importantly) we know what Mikey is..... a brother who'll charge straight into fkng hell for his friends...... No horseshit.

Unfortunately, I've had to (for the most part) allow him to fight this particular battle alone. It was his undoing..... and it also had to be of his own making as well...... and I'm happy for him and all of us for this outcome.....

Welcome back, Mikey............... I love you, bro..... Always have, always will....

Timmy D
You will see some different stuff Timmy....Your words as always Bro top notch thank you :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back