Open letter to the Forum

didn't notice you were gone and now back Mikey....was to busy with my Roe install....:p :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now you're back and i'm not finished...this is not fair ! :eek:

PS glad to see you back :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

MIke, you are the REAL DEAL! It's quite remarkable how much you can read into the "content of the character" by a post like this. What an understatement would it be to say, "this place would not be the same without you"?. It took some "pair" to share this post with the forum. I'm really not sure what precipitated all this, (not interested either), but, I'm glad things will get back to.................normal? Can I affectionately call you "pricko" once more, for 'ol time sake?:dontknow:............PS Sanchoba's stripes are the BOMB!...... PPSS, I do have one technical question you may be able to answer, Is it possible to put too much wax on these trucks?

Last edited:
I dont want to sound like an idiot, but who is Shawn....I cant keep up with all of your names on here.....but i do love you all....

Mikey,

Sorry I didn't see this last night!

That was a great post, quite possibly your best ever!!

I am behind you, and the rest of the senior members %110!!!:rock::rock:

Glad to see you back Sicko!!

welcome back, I have been around for quite awhile, I know I dont post much just kinda troll around and only really input when I have something to say or something good to contribute, but I must say that was a great post from you. I can tell that this incident really affected you and others close to you and I am glad to see that people here are really dedicated to this site and to each other, makes me glad to have met some of you and makes me want to meet more of the members on this site.

Great job bro....

I am glad to see that you will be returning new and improved. Myself as well as many others on the site have had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know you. I loved the stories that were exhanged and the history of how things came to be here. I started on the NFFF site but was there for less than two weeks before I was led here by flying low. He does not know he did it, I just followed some post he made there before it was removed. Glad I did....

I have been here almost a year and a half now and post just about everyday. You are a highlight :D Whenever I see TheSickness, I know its gonna be good. This will all work out for the better and because we have the most wonderful set of people here, it is destined for continued greatness.

It seems as if I jumped in right when it was getting going here and its been an awesome ride. I look forward to the rest of the journey. To all of my fellow member, mods, admins, vendors, etc.... Thank you.

For you Mikey.... Glad your sticking around. The site would go on either way, but no one would be able to fill your shoes.

Your Friend
Scott

Glad to see you have returned Mikey.....Great write up ....back to business w/VTCOA.COM

belgiumbarry said:
didn't notice you were gone and now back Mikey....was to busy with my Roe install....:p :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now you're back and i'm not finished...this is not fair ! :eek:

PS glad to see you back :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
Thanks Wafflehouse :D :rock:

joemags54 said:
MIke, you are the REAL DEAL! It's quite remarkable how much you can read into the "content of the character" by a post like this. What an understatement would it be to say, "this place would not be the same without you"?. It took some "pair" to share this post with the forum. I'm really not sure what precipitated all this, (not interested either), but, I'm glad things will get back to.................normal? Can I affectionately call you "pricko" once more, for 'ol time sake?:dontknow:............PS Sanchoba's stripes are the BOMB!...... PPSS, I do have one technical question you may be able to answer, Is it possible to put too much wax on these trucks?
I buffer you question with another. Is it possible to actually still know someone that has that 70's thick clear plastic on their couches :dontknow: :D Joey as always my friend much Love and respect to you my man :rock:

wheredwhogo? said:
I dont want to sound like an idiot, but who is Shawn....I cant keep up with all of your names on here.....but i do love you all....
Not a stupid question since I am sure Annu asked it in another thread already some where :D Shawn is Iltemprd our ex moderator and hopefully so to be new moderator again :dontknow: :D

ntw0rk said:
Mikey,

Sorry I didn't see this last night!

That was a great post, quite possibly your best ever!!

I am behind you, and the rest of the senior members %110!!!:rock::rock:

Glad to see you back Sicko!!
How bitchin Scotty :rock: :rock: Thank you....Oh and while on vacation I stocked up on new video's muhahahaha expect another text soon :D

avmech said:
welcome back, I have been around for quite awhile, I know I dont post much just kinda troll around and only really input when I have something to say or something good to contribute, but I must say that was a great post from you. I can tell that this incident really affected you and others close to you and I am glad to see that people here are really dedicated to this site and to each other, makes me glad to have met some of you and makes me want to meet more of the members on this site.
Thanks for the compliment...It's easy to do when it's from the heart Bro...I don't have a writing style but I do have strong feelings for many people here and some are even good LOOLOL Sorry I slipped :eek: :D I appreciate your input and thank you for chosing this site to hang out on...Your most welcome to post up all you want and become more active...Gives insight to the person you are...My kind of person :D Very nice Bro thank you :rock:

TREKER said:
Great job bro....

I am glad to see that you will be returning new and improved. Myself as well as many others on the site have had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know you. I loved the stories that were exhanged and the history of how things came to be here. I started on the NFFF site but was there for less than two weeks before I was led here by flying low. He does not know he did it, I just followed some post he made there before it was removed. Glad I did....

I have been here almost a year and a half now and post just about everyday. You are a highlight :D Whenever I see TheSickness, I know its gonna be good. This will all work out for the better and because we have the most wonderful set of people here, it is destined for continued greatness.

It seems as if I jumped in right when it was getting going here and its been an awesome ride. I look forward to the rest of the journey. To all of my fellow member, mods, admins, vendors, etc.... Thank you.

For you Mikey.... Glad your sticking around. The site would go on either way, but no one would be able to fill your shoes.

Your Friend
Scott
The last thing you said " your friend " means so much to me Scott...You are one of the best people I know on this site.....I am happy I entertain at least a few still :D You know we are friends for life and I am honored to no end bro...Thank you for everything Scott Love ya bro :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back