Open letter to the Forum

mauiSRT/10 said:
Thanks Mikey.............Dude you are so funny. :elefant:

I think its time for Sicko to start another "Nickname" thread!!!:D

patrick
I just got back Bro :eek: Jack would kill me if I did that we got one already LOLOL thanks for always being a stand up guy and always a gentleman :rock:

TheSickness said:
I just got back Bro :eek: Jack would kill me if I did that we got one already LOLOL thanks for always being a stand up guy and always a gentleman :rock:

Oh, that reminds me... You need to check out the Ask Sickness thread. :D :elefant:

Thanks for the post mikey. I'm not sure if I am considered a noob or not but you have always been great to me. I have been in the minority a lot during my posts but have never thought anyone thought i was attacking them or being disrespectful. I have been here for a while and it took me three of four months before i jumped into the offensive section. Took me some time to figure everyone out.

I think everyone should take a step back and think about what they post. I'll try to do this, I might be a little guilty in flying off the handle.

In closing. I love this place and think people like mickey make this place great. I hope we can get over this and move on so we can get back to usual and discuss our trucks and other non-truck related subjects.

Personally I have no issue discussing religion or politics. I think anyone that has dealt with me would say I'm pretty non-offensive.

I love reading everyones posts and can't wait to see mickeys next post.

-jeff

Glad you are back.:rock: :elefant:

I hate to see good people leave or have to banned.Having met you in person,I genuinely like you.Guess thats why it bothers me so badly when you bash my beliefs (Jesus,Bible,faith).Have no idea why you did it but it is all water under the bridge to me .I am glad to hear that you will no longer be doing this in the future.

Of all the people here ,it is you that I would most want to have my back in a fight.So even though we don't always agree,I would trust you with my life.

HOT RAM said:
Glad you are back.:rock: :elefant:

I hate to see good people leave or have to banned.Having met you in person,I genuinely like you.Guess thats why it bothers me so badly when you bash my beliefs (Jesus,Bible,faith).Have no idea why you did it but it is all water under the bridge to me .I am glad to hear that you will no longer be doing this in the future.

Of all the people here ,it is you that I would most want to have my back in a fight.So even though we don't always agree,I would trust you with my life.
Questioning relevance and inspiring alternative thought is what I have been after Nelson....Went about it non tactfully admitted. But I will say this in the future I will not shy away from it but take a more tactful approach...Not meant to bash a certain religion at all....I think I covered all to be non exclusionary. Nothing wrong with a different point of view being put forth...It's how it's delivered that makes all the difference :D I can be better at that, we all can :D I celebrate diversity and while I don't use the Bible as signpost....There is room on the same path for many people to post and share without fear of being hammered for it....I know you were one of the guys I pissed off Nelson.....I humbly apologize Bro, you and I have met and I told you that day....we are friends for life no matter the difference in faith or opinion :D

jelms said:
Thanks for the post mikey. I'm not sure if I am considered a noob or not but you have always been great to me. I have been in the minority a lot during my posts but have never thought anyone thought i was attacking them or being disrespectful. I have been here for a while and it took me three of four months before i jumped into the offensive section. Took me some time to figure everyone out.

I think everyone should take a step back and think about what they post. I'll try to do this, I might be a little guilty in flying off the handle.

In closing. I love this place and think people like mickey make this place great. I hope we can get over this and move on so we can get back to usual and discuss our trucks and other non-truck related subjects.

Personally I have no issue discussing religion or politics. I think anyone that has dealt with me would say I'm pretty non-offensive.

I love reading everyones posts and can't wait to see mickeys next post.

-jeff
You are a Noob that has earned your stripes and the respect of many...You have done it right Jeff no worries and much Love you telephonic ally challenged Idjut :D :D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Thank you sir............and yes maybe the nickname thread should wait!!!

Have a great vacation dude. What resort should I send the lotion too?

patrick
LMAO someone send Maui a clue hahahaha Vacation is Jack's nice way off saying banned :D Lotion I have been on slow roast for 2 weeks already :D Stick a fork in me already LOLOL:D

TheSickness said:
You are a Noob that has earned your stripes and the respect of many...You have done it right Jeff no worries and much Love you telephonic ally challenged Idjut :D :D

Thanks for the compliment mickey:) I've tried very hard to make sure I have not pissed to many people off. And yes I know I'm very cell phone challenged. I owe you a call, but have drank to many captains to hold a good conversation with you. Good news, my shoulder feels pretty good right now:D

-jeff

TheSickness said:
Questioning relevance and inspiring alternative thought is what I have been after Nelson....Went about it non tactfully admitted. But I will say this in the future I will not shy away from it but take a more tactful approach...Not meant to bash a certain religion at all....I think I covered all to be non exclusionary. Nothing wrong with a different point of view being put forth...It's how it's delivered that makes all the difference :D I can be better at that, we all can :D I celebrate diversity and while I don't use the Bible as signpost....There is room on the same path for many people to post and share without fear of being hammered for it....I know you were one of the guys I pissed off Nelson.....I humbly apologize Bro, you and I have met and I told you that day....we are friends for life no matter the difference in faith or opinion :D

Thanks for that explanation.I have found that you can say nearly anything if you say it nicely enough and tactfully enough.No need to apologize.I wasn't holding it against you.I remember that day and feel the same....friends for life !

HOT RAM said:
Thanks for that explanation.I have found that you can say nearly anything if you say it nicely enough and tactfully enough.No need to apologize.I wasn't holding it against you.I remember that day and feel the same....friends for life !
That right there people is what this Fkn place is all about :rock: :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
LMAO someone send Maui a clue hahahaha Vacation is Jack's nice way off saying banned :D Lotion I have been on slow roast for 2 weeks already :D Stick a fork in me already LOLOL:D

Mikey I have known you for what 3 years or so now...............I have never heard you say your taking a vacation.............:dontknow: ................. I have seen you change jobs several times, move way the hell south, tell a judge you love your wife but cant remember your wedding date, get flesh eating bacteria on your foot and survive, and even grow hair, but NEVER mention going on vacation.....................dude, I thought it was your time to chill by the pool or beach or whatever!!! Call me crazy!:confused: LOL

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Mikey I have known you for what 3 years or so now...............I have never heard you say your taking a vacation.............:dontknow: ................. I have seen you change jobs several times, move way the hell south, tell a judge you love your wife but cant remember your wedding date, get flesh eating bacteria on your foot and survive, and even grow hair, but NEVER mention going on vacation.....................dude, I thought it was your time to chill by the pool or beach or whatever!!! Call me crazy!:confused: LOL

patrick
I sure could use one of the good kind LOLOL The glass cubicle over looking the freeway makes my Ass look big :D Hahahaha

Welcome back Mikey.....:rock: :rock: :rock:

You did the right thing my dear friend...:rock: :rock:

Stefan....:cheers:

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
Welcome back Mikey.....:rock: :rock: :rock:

You did the right thing my dear friend...:rock: :rock:

Stefan....:cheers:
Thank you Stefan......Your comments as always are valued and most welcome....I appreciate it bro :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back