Orlando Racing GTG July 28th

personally, i think all of the hooters girls love me...especially the manager...robyn will leave her old man soon and will be mine...just wait and see

Black1 said:
Hmmmm..... Looks like a good turn-out! :rock:

Been up all night...... <hiccup :eek: > ,..... You kids have fun....

....... time for a dirt-nap. :goodnight:

THANKS FOR SHOWING DICKHEAD.

MUTT said:
damn...who is that good looking, guy with all of the tattoos? he's a hunk

I heard he was a froot. :dontknow: :p

Cool pics! Good turnout! :rock:

Ok, here are the pics that I took. I will post videos later. I HAVE to finish this job application this afternoon, I have been putting it off too long!

I had a great time, until about 1 am. :(

Thanks everyone for coming out and making this another great GTG for Florida!

DSC04224.jpg

DSC04223.jpg

DSC04222.jpg

DSC04221.jpg

DSC04220.jpg

DSC04219.jpg

DSC04217.jpg

Robyn was the awesomest Manager!! She really hooked us up!!
DSC04212.jpg

Cotton gets a Birthday song!!

That's all I got, the rest is vid.

Later!

Black1 said:
Looks like you all had fun! Thanks for the pictures.....

...... Looks like Mutt might have him a new fan! :rock: Hope ya got her number. :D ;)

just don,t get near her he was a little upset when i tryed to steal her away lol but he did let me pick her up and put her in the back of his truck

Those were some nice burnouts !!!!Hats off to the Phord guy,his was great !!!:rock: :rock: Those that didn't come,sure missed a great time !!!:rock: :rock: When's the next gtg ??:D

Thanks for the pics and vids.... just got home after a 36 hour shift...and it's nice to relax and check them all out.... thanks for sharing... a great stress reliever...wish I could have been there. :(
Mutt your Pop looks great.... glad he got out, and I hope you both enjoyed a great time with awesome members!

Borden3srt said:
we had a great time with everyone. i would post my pics, but i can't. story is in the offensive section. :mad:

mutt, did you get a date yet? it was fun beatin' on the go karts with your dad. he was hard to get around.

hey, everyone that has pics, could you email some to me? [email protected] would greatly appreciate it.

the waitress even tried to do a burn out for us when she left. they were a great host.

i,ll send u some of mine not to sure how many i have of u but i put most of them on here already

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back