Orlando Racing GTG July 28th

Borden3srt said:
sounds good. looks like a good turn out. going to start cleaning the truck up also!

I'm not.....I want Dennis to be pissed again :D

05BLACKVIPER said:
if ya need ,i`ll bring some of that spray and wipe car wash to ya.:D
i can rinse the wheels for ya after a few beers as well.:p

Can I just make you my beyotch and have you clean it for me :D

Just a couple more days :rock:

Gonna leave the office a little early Friday, get it all nice and clean for you guys to worship and respect the beautiful vehicle that is the Night Runner

:burnout:

3 more days !!!!Hey Mickey,you haven't responded yet !!!!:dontknow:

Gettin' the hook up at Hooters!!

They are going to block off some parking for us, and a couple of big tables to sit at near the door, so we can see the trucks! We had the option of reserving the patio, but with the heat and/or rain, I opted for inside! I told her we would have about 12 trucks and about 18 people. Sound about right?!

Party on dudes!!!:rock::rock:

I plan on getting there around 1 and will talk to Robin when I get there. If anyone gets there before me, remember to talk to Robin and tell her you are with the Viper Truck Club!!!:rock:

KY WTF???? I`M BRINGING MY BOY AND GIRL WITH ME.CAN WE KEEP THE KY OUT OF SITE AND HOPEFULLY OUT OF MY MIND ANYWAY?:dontknow: :D DONT NEED THE KIDS FIND OUT HOW MUCH OF A BUNCH FAGS YOU GUYS ARE.:p

I SURE MISS ROZ THOUGH.:( ;)

I'm now a possible for this. I will let Big Worm, oh I mean big perm know for sure once I know what is up with my truck.

ntw0rk said:
Gettin' the hook up at Hooters!!

They are going to block off some parking for us, and a couple of big tables to sit at near the door, so we can see the trucks! We had the option of reserving the patio, but with the heat and/or rain, I opted for inside! I told her we would have about 12 trucks and about 18 people. Sound about right?!

Party on dudes!!!:rock::rock:

I plan on getting there around 1 and will talk to Robin when I get there. If anyone gets there before me, remember to talk to Robin and tell her you are with the Viper Truck Club!!!:rock:

Waite 'till she sees this Motley Friggin Crew,she'll be changing her mind real quick like !!!

FlyingLow said:
I'm now a possible for this. I will let Big Worm, oh I mean big perm know for sure once I know what is up with my truck.

Scott, that would be awesome!! I hope you can make it!!!

:rock::rock:

Good morning, just one more day until the ultimate racing action.....let's get it awwwwwwwwn!!!

:D

Schedule update:

Hooters at 1:30pm

Hit the Ko-cart park after, sometime around 4pm....they have indoor activities if it's too hot....

10pm, open opportunity for adults to possibly see bewbers :dontknow:

:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back