Orlando Racing GTG July 28th

TT Joe last night, he's definitely in....it's also his berfday....

I am bummed... not going to be able to make it... I am on duty the 28th, and I have no time off...due to the last 8 months of BS:mad: I have been trying to manage SWAP time, however I am going to have to use it up for the Nat's...I HAVE to make the trip to Toledo/Columbus for other reasons in addition to the Nat's. Dawn will be up there the end of this month (her Aunt is flying her up, as Grandma is not doing well)... Jason...I really wanted to see you before your move to Texas.... are you going to be in Jax near the 4th of August?:dontknow:

Big Perm said:
TT Joe last night, he's definitely in....it's also his berfday....

Sweet!!! We'll get him good 'n likkered up!! (As long as he doesn't puke!)

NBT said:
Jason...I really wanted to see you before your move to Texas.... are you going to be in Jax near the 4th of August?:dontknow:

Always good to see you too bro, you inspire me :rock:

Yes, should be around Aug 4th, no real time off/$$ until I move, which is why I can't go to Nats :(

The wife and I have it on our calender,barring any unforseen happenings,we'll be there !!!Hell,it's right at the other end of my street !!!:rock: I was really wanting to do the Moroso deal today,but I'll be having MORE fun moving my daughter back home !! :mad: Damn kids and their piss poor life choices !!!!

Yo Mickey (1qcksrt),where are ya ??? You are coming to this,right ??:dontknow:

TheSickness said:
Eat me !! Smeg breath :D

If I dare ask,WTF is Smeg Breath ???My Wifes name is Peg !!!:dontknow: Oh never mind,he's got too much blood in his alcohol system,right ??:D :beer:

Sooooo,do we have any final decisions on this ?? It's coming up pretty quick here !!!Like I don't even need to take my shoes off to count the days !!!:dontknow:

Less than a week :rock:

Mutt, glad to hear you chime in :D

Borden3srt said:
what's the addy for hooters? i am sure there is a few there.

Per yellowpages, there are two within the same zip as the racetrack....one off of International and one off of Kirkman....hopefully Scott or Mutt can post up which one is closer/more convenient for our trucks/gathering :rock:

here,s the 1,s i found in orlando

9101 INERNATIONAL.DR. (407)355-7711

5300 KIRKMAN,RD.
(407)354-5350

Last edited:
5300 Kirkman Rd. will be the one!

Close and convenient to everything that we have planned!!:rock:

OK,Saturday 7/28 @ 1:30,H(.)(.)TERS (5300 Kirkman Rd) :rock: I'm gonna start washing the truck now !!!!Lord knows we better not show up with a dirty truck,you know how those VTCOA guyz can get !!!!:D 5 more dayz,anymore live ones up for this ???

Big Perm
ntwork
Borden3 SRT and wife
Joe
Brat and the Wife
05BlackViper (Dennis)
Mutt
6pakattack and wife
AARHemi
1qcksrt & Eva ?

:rock: :rock:

Add Two!!

Big Perm
ntwork
Borden3 SRT and wife
Joe
Brat and the Wife
05BlackViper (Dennis)
Mutt
6pakattack and wife
AARHemi
1qcksrt & Eva ?
Mooni and wife!

I am going to call Hooters today and see if they will section off some parking for us!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back