Paxton Novi 2000

SANTEEN. your still rockin an OEM Engine??? i just assumed you were forged. WOW. you are stupid....hahaha, JK bro. u know i love ya. except when you bite.:D

SANTEEN. your still rockin an OEM Engine??? i just assumed you were forged. WOW. you are stupid....hahaha, JK bro. u know i love ya. except when you bite.:D

Hell yeah. Paxton's are fairly safe on a stock bottom end, with a good tune. Just cant go to high on the boost. But, I've been itching to test that lately. ;) Watch how you talk to me. Even though it turns me on, you know how jealous hankthestank gets. :D

Hell yeah. Paxton's are fairly safe on a stock bottom end, with a good tune. Just cant go to high on the boost. But, I've been itching to test that lately. ;) Watch how you talk to me. Even though it turns me on, you know how jealous hankthestank gets. :D

hahahahahaha.

how many lbs. u runnin now? u have sme pretty damn good times for a QC. i have been meaning to ask too. do you know wat u had stock or stockish at the tires?

hahahahahaha.

how many lbs. u runnin now? u have sme pretty damn good times for a QC. i have been meaning to ask too. do you know wat u had stock or stockish at the tires?

Stock Paxton 7lbs. Before the paxton, with the usual bolt-ons (no headers) and Torrie's base tune, it put down 440/482. So, around 140 whp and around 110 wtq, from just 7lbs.

Last edited:
Hank does get jealous when anyone talks about his girl ol Sanqueen! lol But Id listen to Steve there buddy, he has had his paxton on quite some time now and does race it. But yea just be ready for the tranny, pay the money and get the billet parts once....if the tranny goes after that all you should have to replace are the bands ;)

Stock Paxton 7lbs. Before the paxton, with the usual bolt-ons (no headers) and Torrie's base tune, it put down 440/482. So, around 140 whp and around 110 wtq, from just 7lbs.

all those numbers seem pretty strong. looks like you got one of the good 06's. i want another 06, but the big 06 hibbidybibbibidy scares me to buy one i dont know much about.

i know my 05 qc ran pretty damn strong, but seemed to fall on its face after about 100-110 mph. after she hit 4th gear sounded like she started strugg;in. im bettin you dont have that problem tho. lol:marchmellow:

what are you guys blind or just stupid. oops, not in the offensive

it was 636/666. sounded kinda chokey thow. was he babing the throttle or what??? i know he punched it but sounds like it kinda cut out half way through the pul around 4k rpms.

sounds badass and looked pretty sweet brother. the way the truck hops looks like she will be some fun on the streets.

how many lbs you pushin?

what are you guys blind or just stupid. oops, not in the offensive

it was 636/666. sounded kinda chokey thow. was he babing the throttle or what??? i know he punched it but sounds like it kinda cut out half way through the pul around 4k rpms.

sounds badass and looked pretty sweet brother. the way the truck hops looks like she will be some fun on the streets.

how many lbs you pushin?

6 lbs right now, i need to upgrade my tranny and forge the engine and they can boost it up. flip had it at 8lbs

yup yup. like they said, start saving up $$$. then she will be unstoppable. then sell it to me.

love the flat black on the rear too. sweet ass truck bro.

all those numbers seem pretty strong. looks like you got one of the good 06's. i want another 06, but the big 06 hibbidybibbibidy scares me to buy one i dont know much about.

i know my 05 qc ran pretty damn strong, but seemed to fall on its face after about 100-110 mph. after she hit 4th gear sounded like she started strugg;in. im bettin you dont have that problem tho. lol:marchmellow:

Yup, sure do. Bitch is a pig, once it hits fourth gear. Whenever I race, it's in tow/haul mode.

Heart Attack said:
the wide band goes anywhere from 13-16

Not good!!! Don't drive the truck hard, until u get that fixed. Stock motor should be in the 11.5 or lower range under boost, to be safe. I thought those numbers looked a bit high. You'll lose some power once it gets tuned to the rich side, but it'll be safe. What fuel system are u running?

Not good!!! Don't drive the truck hard, until u get that fixed. Stock motor should be in the 11.5 or lower range under boost, to be safe. I thought those numbers looked a bit high. You'll lose some power once it gets tuned to the rich side, but it'll be safe. What fuel system are u running?

twin walbro 255

Inside the tank, with an SCT tuner and 65lb injectors?? Or are u running the crappy split second system, with the Paxton fuel setup?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back