Paxton Novi 2000

In the least nosey way possible... What did parts and labour run you buddy? Or if anyone else got one installed or knows.

In the least nosey way possible... What did parts and labour run you buddy? Or if anyone else got one installed or knows.

Did mine myself. Been on for almost two years now. Pretty simple install, with mostly hand tools. It can be done in a weekend.

well bad news. the mechanics dont know how to install it. they say its a paxton blower but the kit is made by someone else and they dont have the instructions. delays delays

Man that sucks. You would think they would know how if they are a performance shop.

well you can bet they will be charging more labor, while they twiddle their thumbs and stand in a circle jerk admiring the view and trying to figure out what goes where.

I might would be picking my truck up and find a loyal experienced forum member, and offer lots of beer and a reach around.

I agree with the above two posts. Where did you get the kit?

U CAN DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS ON INTERNET.its a easy install. me and my boys installed mine even changed out parts eliminated split second box dual pumps in tank instead of on frame.

Did mine myself. Been on for almost two years now. Pretty simple install, with mostly hand tools. It can be done in a weekend.

Bullshit!!! Chubby did your install. He said you just sat there drinking beer and reading comic books. lol

New updates on my s/c.

Well on wednesday i went to the shop to see wtf was going on. They called me and told me they didnt know how to install it, apparently the paxton kit was designed, fabricated and installed by Doug @ Levin Motorsports. So only he knew how to install it. Now everything is getting together and I SHOULD get it back on Wednesday.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back