Paxton Setup For Sale

So what's the bottom dollar on this??? I'm trying to talk myself out of it :dontknow: :dontknow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
ok i get the message carl but please quit pming me i am not like that!!!! i know i joke around alot but i am not gonna fly out there and put on a robin suit and have sex with you so Please stop!!!!!!
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

i have seen this on a few truck's, what is this air breather for ?

sorry for such a dumb Question

Attachments

• supercharger.jpg
    supercharger.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 49
Venting the valve covers. Stock they vent back into the intake. Some use a catch can instead of filters, I may change mine to that depending on how much boost I end up running with the turbos.

Scrambler1 said:
Venting the valve covers. Stock they vent back into the intake. Some use a catch can instead of filters, I may change mine to that depending on how much boost I end up running with the turbos.

kool, thanks for the reply.... my wife is tryin to talk me into a lone to get this setup for my truck :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

did you get my pm? bud

thanks,

VIPER said:
kool, thanks for the reply.... my wife is tryin to talk me into a lone to get this setup for my truck :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

did you get my pm? bud

thanks,

I did, don't worry about it.

Well if your wife is trying to talk you into it what are you waiting for?? Easier to pay money back than to pay points back into the wife bank :D I'm already shipping you one box... what's one more?

Scrambler1 said:
I did, don't worry about it.

Well if your wife is trying to talk you into it what are you waiting for?? Easier to pay money back than to pay points back into the wife bank :D I'm already shipping you one box... what's one more?

trust me i am temped, very temped..... even enoff to call the bank and see what i can get approved for.... :D

but even tho i would love nothin more to finsih my build with a power adder other then N20, i have to set my piroties straight, till i know where i am heading with my family and job... ths might have to wait.....

dunno, depends on what the bank say's :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i think im going to hold out for Stinker's TT setup.....

bank approved the lone request, but im holdin out...

BTT

Am I asking too much? Make offer, truck is nearing completion and I'll have to write a check soon!

Scrambler1 said:
BTT

Am I asking too much? Make offer, truck is nearing completion and I'll have to write a check soon!

man i want it just anit got the $ atm,... :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

good luck with the sale, it not a bad deal someone should jump on it

Yo man. I sent you a PM. I think I might have a solution to selling the paxton. Cya

Anyone heard from Joe in the past 2 or 3 days? I have been trying to reach him on this Paxton since wed or thursday.

robwclark said:
Anyone heard from Joe in the past 2 or 3 days? I have been trying to reach him on this Paxton since wed or thursday.

joe is out of town - he out of state hunting, will be back in 1 week

robwclark said:

Robert, I sent you a PM. Sorry I've been out of town with no internet since last Thurs.

04rcmoneypit, yes it is still for sale

Haha thanks Chris :D

Scrambler1 said:
Robert, I sent you a PM. Sorry I've been out of town with no internet since last Thurs.

04rcmoneypit, yes it is still for sale

Haha thanks Chris :D
Hey Joe. Clear you PM box.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back