Paxton Setup For Sale

Scrambler1 said:
Good numbers so far guys. I think the key is in the choice of pistons, cam, and displacement of engine. I'd love to see a Paxton with no nitrous or meth break 800hp, looks like ya'll will do it. And yes I think Torrie is perfectly competent. The main difference is in our engine builds... that and the Venom pulleys that raised the volume of air it's pushing.
your just trying to have hoochie with me.

anyone bout this yet?

if not Scrambler is absoutly one of the best guys around you fellas will ever deal with:rock: :rock: :rock: Just plain top notch:congrats:

With the Paxton all we could make was 3.5 lbs of boost, and that was with a 7" crank pully.
It did make 650 rwhp at 3.5 lbs.

Scrambler1 said:
Good numbers so far guys. I think the key is in the choice of pistons, cam, and displacement of engine. I'd love to see a Paxton with no nitrous or meth break 800hp, looks like ya'll will do it. And yes I think Torrie is perfectly competent. The main difference is in our engine builds... that and the Venom pulleys that raised the volume of air it's pushing.
joe it has been alot of trial and error to get upto this point we're at now, i think the only item thats left from the stock paxton setup is the blower and its bracket .
Tony has been there helping me from the beginning ,of course at one point i wanted twin turbo's myself but i decided it was important to finish this paxton setup with Tony.
gen 3 viper cars have hit over 1000rwhp with a paxton setup and ported heads
Doug Levin has plenty of dyno sheets to prove it so theres no reason a viper truck couldnt do the same

flchub said:
joe it has been alot of trial and error to get upto this point we're at now, i think the only item thats left from the stock paxton setup is the blower and its bracket .
Tony has been there helping me from the beginning ,of course at one point i wanted twin turbo's myself but i decided it was important to finish this paxton setup with Tony.
gen 3 viper cars have hit over 1000rwhp with a paxton setup and ported heads
Doug Levin has plenty of dyno sheets to prove it so theres no reason a viper truck couldnt do the same
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Stinker you may know the answer to this question... I'm considering keeping the charger, putting it on my Viper, and just selling all of the piping and intercooler. So here is the question... do you know if the mounting bracket is the same between the car and the truck?? Can I just get a Viper bracket?

Scrambler1 said:
Stinker you may know the answer to this question... I'm considering keeping the charger, putting it on my Viper, and just selling all of the piping and intercooler. So here is the question... do you know if the mounting bracket is the same between the car and the truck?? Can I just get a Viper bracket?
all the mounting hickeys are different, I'll make a call when I get back and see if I can get the details for ya

Stinker said:
all the mounting hickeys are different, I'll make a call when I get back and see if I can get the details for ya

Thanks man. I know the head unit is universal and I now have the outlet orientation going the right way. Just need a bracket with all the pulleys etc. I'll get another set of custom pipes made up.

can some one lone me some $$ so i can buy this from Joe already !!!!!

i look at this thread everyday and just can beleave someone has not bought this yet !!!!

viperhauler said:
i think he's keepin it, bro....:mad:
Yup he's keeping it. But, I think he's selling the intercooler and the piping.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back