Paxton Setup For Sale

BTT

Carl was going to buy it but decided that he is fast enough without it. I need to move this thing... make me an offer!

Scrambler1 said:
BTT

Carl was going to buy it but decided that he is fast enough without it. I need to move this thing... make me an offer!
Just want to edit that as I feel that statement is a little misleading. I said to you via PM that I wanted to test traction before even considering buying it, I tested traction the next day (as advised), then immediately PMed you with my "results" so that I didn't leave you hanging. My truck isn't fast, just right near the traction limit, is all. I was wondering if you got my PM as I never heard back, now I know.

Best of luck with your sale. It's a great kit at a low price. :)

Last edited:
Carlwalski said:
Just want to edit that as I feel that statement is a little misleading. I said to you via PM that I wanted to test traction before even considering buying it, I tested traction the next day (as advised), then immediately PMed you with my "results" so that I didn't leave you hanging. My truck isn't fast, just right near the traction limit, is all. I was wondering if you got my PM as I never heard back, now I know.

Best of luck with your sale. It's a great kit at a low price. :)

Guess I could have worded that better. Don't get the wrong impression, no hard feelings dude! I meant to respond to your PM but then it slipped my mind.

Last edited:
eddie102870 said:
id love to have the cooler and the pipes

I'll separate if you can find someone who wants the charger and no piping! I don't care how it goes as long as it all sells.

Scrambler1 said:
Guess I could have worded that better. Don't get the wrong impression, no hard feelings dude! I meant to respond to your PM but then it slipped my mind.
Hi bud, no worries mate, I was 99% sure you worded it wrong as I know you're not like that. I just wanted to make sure people knew I wasn't "being like that" and saying that my truck is fast and all that lol, it's not my style. :) Once again, best of luck with your sale, that kit is super sweet, in a way, I feel sad not buying it as it's a drop in kit and basically made for RHD trucks. :( Should sell quick, for your sake, I sure hope so. ;)

Regards,
Carl

Scrambler1 said:
I'll separate if you can find someone who wants the charger and no piping! I don't care how it goes as long as it all sells.

what type of charger is it i know its a paxton jus didnt know the specs on it and can they be interchanged on another paxton setup reason i ask is my buddy owns my wifes old gto and wants a different supercharger and i fig maybe we could swap and then ur whole kit would be sold let me know

05dodgesrt10 said:
what type of charger is it i know its a paxton jus didnt know the specs on it and can they be interchanged on another paxton setup reason i ask is my buddy owns my wifes old gto and wants a different supercharger and i fig maybe we could swap and then ur whole kit would be sold let me know

This one is the Novi 2000. Paxton makes a Novi that is smaller, is this what he has currently? I can't speak to whether or not the different models are interchangeable on the same bracket. I'm sure Paxton could tell you.

$2,700 shipped for just the Paxton, bracket, and parts associated with it.

Just to mention it again. The kit only has 500 miles on it since Paxton was rebuilt. Never had any issues with it before, just had it rebuilt as a why not kind of thing while it was off having the outlet changed.

Scrambler1 said:
This one is the Novi 2000. Paxton makes a Novi that is smaller, is this what he has currently? I can't speak to whether or not the different models are interchangeable on the same bracket. I'm sure Paxton could tell you.

$2,700 shipped for just the Paxton, bracket, and parts associated with it.

Just to mention it again. The kit only has 500 miles on it since Paxton was rebuilt. Never had any issues with it before, just had it rebuilt as a why not kind of thing while it was off having the outlet changed.

i will let him know currentley it is a novi 1000 it is a custon kit since they didnt make one for the car i was never a big fan of procharger so i jus bought there kit and swapped chargers we can always changing piping etc to make it fit im sure

For anyone considering purchasing this from Joe, I can vouch that he delivers as promised. I'm the proud owner of the Suncoast 48RE he had built, and it arrived as advertised! :congrats: :party: :thrasher: Thanks Joe!

HaroldD said:
For anyone considering purchasing this from Joe, I can vouch that he delivers as promised. I'm the proud owner of the Suncoast 48RE he had built, and it arrived as advertised! :congrats: :party: :thrasher: Thanks Joe!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

i wish i had the $$$,

payment plans ??????????????????????????????:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
that sucks carl backed out on you .....hell we all have traction issues what a dipshit!!
Once again you post without any knowledge of the situation. :laugh: Just more drama and shit stirring.........

Dom you shit kicker, he didn't back out on me. He's happy the way it is, wish I had that mentality I would be a lot wealthier!

Carlwalski said:
i really like you a lot 505 and i think about your huge package all the time.........
ok i get the message carl but please quit pming me i am not like that!!!! i know i joke around alot but i am not gonna fly out there and put on a robin suit and have sex with you so Please stop!!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
ok i get the message carl but please quit pming me i am not like that!!!! i know i joke around alot but i am not gonna fly out there and put on a robin suit and have sex with you so Please stop!!!!!!
hahahahahahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back