PERFORMANCE MODIFICTION QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE

What is the best way to get better gas mileage and more performance?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does the viper master cylidner hook up to a ford or GM slave? If so, does it disengage the clutch and does it hold like it should?

im trying to install a aem failsafe air fuel guage/data logger and i need to know where i can tap a wire to get a rpm input? description would be nice, photo would be awesome

I was going to start a thread but I figured this one could cover visual mods too. I'm looking to change the look of #1900 by removing the current billet inserts in the front bumper and hood and and go with a black mesh grill. Where can I get a set??

im trying to install a aem failsafe air fuel guage/data logger and i need to know where i can tap a wire to get a rpm input? description would be nice, photo would be awesome

Send me an email and I can give you details bud.

I was going to start a thread but I figured this one could cover visual mods too. I'm looking to change the look of #1900 by removing the current billet inserts in the front bumper and hood and and go with a black mesh grill. Where can I get a set??

You'll likely have to trade for black ones. I believe bumper grilles are only available with bumper, and hood black grilles are expensive bud.

You'll likely have to trade for black ones. I believe bumper grilles are only available with bumper, and hood black grilles are expensive bud.

I saw some OEM black bumper inserts on the Viper Store.com. I saw some on eBay as well. The hood ones may be expensive but spending the cheddar for the mesh deal isn't difficult.

whenever my fuel level is lower than just over a quarter tank and i accelerate hard my engine will cut out or surge for about a second (starving) and then kick back in.. is this normal and i should just keep the tank more full or do i have a fuel pump or drawstraw issue? search came up with lots of tps issues but it never does it on a full tank so ive ruled that out

whenever my fuel level is lower than just over a quarter tank and i accelerate hard my engine will cut out or surge for about a second (starving) and then kick back in.. is this normal and i should just keep the tank more full or do i have a fuel pump or drawstraw issue? search came up with lots of tps issues but it never does it on a full tank so ive ruled that out

No sir it shouldn't do that at all. You can run on fumes and not lose pickup, so you may have another issue although its odd its fuel level related. I'd buy/borrow a fuel pressure gauge and see what's going on when it cuts out. Should see 58-60 psi at all times.

Last edited:
I have a autometer gauge, is there a easy place to plum it in or am i going to need to splice onto the fuel line somewhere?

I have a autometer gauge, is there a easy place to plum it in or am i going to need to splice onto the fuel line somewhere?

You have a fuel pressure gauge now? Yes you use the shraedor valve in the fuel rail sir:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back