Performance Mods & Price

I think this is the best lookin set up, the only change would be if you could change the charge pipe to a hard pipe and maybe coat it to.. that would be sick.. Drop in K&N and this best performance on any CAI... Sweet. All aftermarket CAI are just HAI " Hot air induction " - Except the Volant which is just a NAI " No air Induction " lol.. " Proven to lose over 7hp at peak"

Do you know where I could get a hard pipe to replace the intake hose?? Never seen one for the OE setup:dontknow:but I like the idea...Thanks:rock:Maybe even a CF one, that would be awesome.....:drool:

LOL no the older smarter generation departed just us dummies still here :)...

ohh and ps your still here for the generation of digging up threads lol.. PS you were the inspiration for it " gears thread" i was following in your foot steps :)

Gears.. gears... is that a question regarding which gear ratio is best? Hang on, I'll see if I can dig up some information that might be helpful. :D

Do you know where I could get a hard pipe to replace the intake hose?? Never seen one for the OE setup:dontknow:but I like the idea...Thanks:rock:Maybe even a CF one, that would be awesome.....:drool:

I bet justin could bang one out in no time with some hard pipe..

what kind of HP Gains can be found from simply adding a Single Exhaust Cutout to the stock single exhaust Before the Cat

Thanks

All I know I have brought home a new Quad Cab - 2005 with only 19500 miles
its a dog. I thought I would join this forum but it appears as though you have asked me not to post anything for 6 years, and to search threads for my answers

All I know I have brought home a new Quad Cab - 2005 with only 19500 miles
its a dog. I thought I would join this forum but it appears as though you have asked me not to post anything for 6 years, and to search threads for my answers

There is tons of useful info on the forum. If you type what you are looking for into the search box at the top you will find all the info you want on exhaust cutouts (which don't sound great on these trucks) We absolutely want to have you here! :D

I had one on mine. cost me about 50 bucks. I still have some left over parts. lmk

Just saw this, do you have a pic E? And what type of couplers would it need, installed pic maybe? Thanks, BTW congrats on TOTM win bud, looks awesome.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back