Phoenix, AZ Road Trip (Tortilla Flats)

Don't like it, don't fucken post. Its a concept called minding your own business. Fuck, I don't recall you ever hanging out with another member, I met you by chance at the racetrack. Lets just say first impressions are very revealing, I've not posted what I think of you, so why don't we just each keep our opinions of one another to ourselves. I think that's fair.

No more from me buddy, I don't know shit about Psycho other than his name is Shawn. I will say, I don't think we would get along well though. It's like you say, you ask him what time it is, and he tells you how to build a clock. :D.

It's not that I think you're dumb, RICK, it's just that so much of what you know isn't true....

Now have a great day and don't let it effect the rest of your week:D

It's not that I think you're dumb, RICK, it's just that so much of what you know isn't true....

Now have a great day and don't let it effect the rest of your week:D

Wow, how clever, have you ever read your posts and the stupid blabber that you type? Nobody stuck a nickel up your ass, so why don't you just go play with your crayons in the corner. Trust me, all your posts never ruin my day, they actually bring a smile to my face. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for "special" people. Dont forget your helmet before you head off to work. :D

Still fighting?

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Ya'll really do need to get together for a beer and boxing fest. It would be fun for everyone, more productive than trying to do this online, and would probably be good for everyone involved.

Still fighting?

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Ya'll really do need to get together for a beer and boxing fest. It would be fun for everyone, more productive than trying to do this online, and would probably be good for everyone involved.

I don't remember the horse in office space, maybe this pic was taken during the deleted scenes portion.

Still fighting?

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Hey chris send me a text, I got a new phone and lost your number.

Free music, awesome camera, huge screen and it twice as fast as an iphone. Also very user freindly. No complaints so far.

Still fighting?

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Not me, I'm on this thread because I actually attended this cruise, I don't know why Corkie here is even throwing his two cents in. All he does is complain about road conditions.

Back